[1.8] just the two of us

[1X08]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Eldon must decide between Emily and Michelle as he plans his duet performance, while West and Maxie's duet causes sparks to form.}

----------------------------------

Do you need a tissue for your issue? I asked you first, so we're duet partners.

----------------------------------

"Right now," Eldon explains, "I have two duet partners..."

The next day, Kate and Chris have all the dancers in a circle, as they discuss the duet project they have all the dancers working on.

"Hey guys, just a reminder you're performing your duets for Chris and me tomorrow, okay? So make sure they're ready." Kate told the group, before turning to Chris, "Do you need some inspiration, maybe?"

Chris jumped up from the bench he was sat on, grabbing the dancers' attention, "Whoo!"

Music begins to play whilst Chris breaks into a front handspring, beginning a dance duet with Kate. The dancers cheered the pair on as they progressed through their routine, giving off good vibes and happy energy as it continued.

Kate began to explain, "Chris and I are doing the duet just to kind of spice it up a bit and give the kids some inspiration."

"Kate and Chris doing a duet? I didn't see that coming," Riley exclaimed.

Maxie continued, "They are amazing, and that lift, it honestly wows me like, their dance is one-hundred per cent inspiring me and making me want to add in loads of tricks into my duet."

"Their technique is crazy and their hip-hop moves are just awesome," Michelle smiles.

Emily forms a tight-lipped smile as she speaks, "I think Kate and Chris's dance is great. For two old people."

Once the dance had come to an end, and the pair were left seemingly gasping for breath, Kate turned to the group, "How was that for inspiration?"

"Awesome!"

"Oh, wow!"

West shakes his head in amazement, "I loved Kate and Chris' duet. That was... It was unreal."

Kate continues, "Make sure you grab your partners, work hard, and kill it like we just did."

"Cos we are way too old for this!" Chris jokes, cutting in.

"Hey, Eldon..." Michelle calls out as she approaches the boy, ready to begin their routine.

"So, we need to rehearse," she sheepishly tells him.

Eldon nods, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm excited, let's go."

"Okay, let's go," she grins, walking with him to find a practice spot.

"I'm glad Eldon is my duet partner." Michelle says, "He's an amazing dancer."

Michelle walks a little ahead of her partner, creating a gap between the two whilst Emily walks up to him and grabs the boy's arm, consequently forcing him to spin and face her. "Are you ready?" she raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"Yeah," Eldon stuttered.

"We're duet partners," she reminds him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."