[1.12] get it together

[1X12]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Michelle begins choreographing a new routine for Regionals in secret, but makes the mistake of asking one of the E-Girls to learn the dance.}

----------------------------------

❝All I know is that it won't be Emily. The chances of her joining our dance to overthrow herself? Very, very unlikely.❞

----------------------------------

In the juice bar, Riley, James, Maxie and Michelle were all sat around a table discussing how they were going to overthrow the current Dance Captain.

"We just need to show Kate and Chris that nobody really wants Emily and her bad choreography here any more," James explained to the girls.

"We need a new dance captain because the way that Emily's treating people is horrible and we're not gonna win Regionals with her choreography," Maxie said. 

"I have an idea," the blonde told them, "I saw we re-choreograph the Regionals routine. Make it so good, make it better, include people's ideas."

Riley nodded, "Yeah, and then we can show it to Kate and she'll love it so much that she'll have to put you as Dance Captain.

"I'm down," Maxie grinned, "When do we start, then?"

"No time like the present," Michelle sighed.

Later on in the day, Maxie was sat in the same place in the juice bar with Chloe, Giselle, West and Daniel. She was currently wedged between the two boys chatting about whatever was on TV.

"I don't mean to take Emily's side or anything," Daniel spoke up, "But I don't really understand why you've been so distracted lately. It really takes away from the group."

At hearing that, Maxie's head perked up, looking to Chloe to make sure she'll be able to stand her ground.

"I'm concerned for Chloe, I mean, there is only so long she can go on for before she can't keep her job a secret any more," the girl sighed. 

Chloe continued, "I don't want them to know about my job so I just change the subject."

Chloe nervously stirred her juice before looking to the girl next to her, "Uh, Giselle, don't you have a rehearsal to be at or something? Don't you have to go?"

Giselle looked a bit confused before getting up to leave, "Oh, yeah, I should probably go. Bye, guys. See you later," she said, hugging Maxie before leaving.

"I don't know why Chloe is dodging my questions," Daniel told the camera, "What is she trying to hide?" 

While making her way to the exit, Giselle runs into Emily, who embraces her tightly, "Hey, how are you?"

"Good," she responds before walking off, sending a small smile over her shoulder.

The blonde cautiously approaches the four at the table, plastering on her best fake smile.

"Here comes Princess Dance Captain," Maxie mumbled to West upon noticing the girl, causing him to chuckle.

"Chloe?" she asks, walking over to where she was sat.