[1.13] don't go breaking my heart

[1X13]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Emily grows suspicious of Michelle, and Eldon decides to set everyone straight about his relationship with Emily.}

----------------------------------

❝I told him. I told him to just call her. But no, because he saw Patrick do this for Kat in 10 things I hate about you, and now he thinks it's gonna work.❞

----------------------------------

The 'overthrow Emily' group were currently freaking out in Studio B, feeling the repercussions of Chloe storming out.

"What are we going to do?" Michelle stressed.

Daniel looked unsure as he spoke, "I'm sure she won't tell anyone."

"I'm not so sure," Riley interjected, crossing her arms.

"If she tells Emily, we're done," the blonde pointed out, letting the unsettling feeling linger around the room.

Maxie rolled her eyes, tired of the drama, "You know what?" she piped up, catching everyone's attention, "I'm just going to go talk to her, tell her not to tell anyone," the Brit grumbled, walking out before anyone could protest.

"We need Chloe to keep Michelle's secret because I know that she's close with the E-Girls, and it's really important that she doesn't tell them yet," the girl explained. 

Maxie strutted right over to where Chloe was and stood in front of her, holding a stern face, "Look, we just want you to keep our secret. That's all we're asking for," she requested, a look of hope in her eyes.

Maxie spoke in an unconfident tone, "Yeah, of course, I trust Chloe, but in this situation, I'm kind of iffy about it. Like, god knows what sort of 'nO E GiRl seCreTs' brainwashing spell Emily has on her."

"Well, you know that both me and 'Chelle have kept your secret," she continued.

"Michelle and Maxie have been really good about keeping my secret," she admitted, "but I know what they're both doing is wrong. So..."

She scoffed, glancing over to where two other E-Girls were sat mere feet away in the office, before whispering back, "Do we have to talk about this right now? Stephanie and Tiffany are right over there."

"But you know what we're doing is for the better of the team?" Maxie pressed, still trying to convince the girl.

Before Chloe had a chance to respond, both the girls made their way out of the office, "Hey, Chloe," they smiled at her.

"Hey. What's up?" she responded, trying to play it cool.

"When I see Maxie and Chloe there, I'm really curious as to why they stayed back late, especially those two together," Tiffany stated. 

"So what are you guys doing here?" Stephanie smirked, just as Michelle, Riley and James walked in.

Maxie sent a 'help me' stare to the three as Chloe told them, "Uh, just rehearsing."

"And what are you guys doing here?" she questioned, looking at the guys who just walked in.

"Uh, rehearsing," Michelle smiled sweetly back at them.

"James, Riley, and Michelle walk in, and we're busted," Maxie cringes.

Riley's eyes are wide as she talks, "I'm freaking out because I don't know what Chloe has told them."