[1.18] brand new

[1X18]

I do not own any characters/plot from this show apart from my own!

{Giselle auditions for A-Troupe while Emily and Stephanie are away, and Riley helps James while he's out of the studio.}

❝ I was like, I was at home. ❞

"I don't know what we're going to do. This is really bad news," Michelle exclaimed.

Kate's eyes were wide, "I mean, you might as well put a dagger in my heart and twist it. Joining Elite is the worst thing they could possibly do."

Chris grumbled in disbelief, "Out of all studios, Elite, our rival studio?"

"We might not win Regionals now," Daniel complained.

"I mean," Maxie frowned, "I thought I was finally seeing a different side to Emily, but I guess not."

While the rest of the dancers let out their frustrations, Chloe began to speak, "They keep saying how they want to do stuff for the troupe, but then they just go and leave. I mean, come on!"

"They're always about themselves, guys. We know that." Tiffany agreed.

Michelle, on the other hand, still had hope, "But I think... I think if we talk to them, or something, they'll want to come back."

Riley was quick to shoot her down, "No. Bad idea."

 "If Emily sets her mind on something, nothing is going to change that," the brunette explained, "They're both going to Elite."

"What about you, Max?" Chloe asked, "What do you think we should do?"

"Honestly, no idea," the girl shrugged, a little zoned out due to the pure shock of the news.

"Well, that's helpful."

The Dance Captain sighed and folded her arms, "I know that we've worked really hard to go to Regionals and I really want to go, but..."

"Wait, are you suggesting that we not go to Regionals?" Daniel cut her off.

"I- I don't want to say that, but..."

"No! We're going!" Riley interjected.

The group began to launch into their exclamations of protest of whether or not they were going to Regionals, even Tiffany was dead-set determined when she stated, "I don't care if I have to take my grandma, we are taking eleven people."

"Well, that's a bit far fetched," Maxie mumbled quietly, causing West, who was next to her, to laugh lightly at her comment.

 "At the end of the day, I want to win Regionals," Kate told the camera, "And we can't win Regionals with nine people. We need eleven." 

Miss Kate spoke over the group, "We need to find a solution, okay? We want to go to Regionals."

"Yes."

"Okay, this is what we're gonna do. We're going to audition from B-Troupe," she told them, causing the dancers to nod in agreement, "Okay?"

Eldon tried to fight for the two girls, "They still haven't been accepted to Elite."

 "I do think the team is giving up on Emily and Stephanie way too quickly," the blonde scowled.

He continued, "Like, we should still have hope. They haven't even auditioned yet."