"Hmmhmm.."

tae granted a loud moan. That beautiful and lustful moan was enough for Jungkook to turn on more and more.

Another beautiful night passed with loud moans, kisses, hard thrusts and much more love.

(Aiishhh... I didn't plan to write it in this chapter either. But it just happened. )

Taehyung opened his eyes barely. He woke up because the phone was ringing. He searched the phone without looking into the table.

"Yeobsaeyo?" He answered the phone without looking on it.

"Jungkook? Where are you? I'm at your place. But you are not at home. Where are you? Did you forget? You were supposed to come with me. We are going to select our engagement dresses today"

Taehyung froze where he was. He opened his eyes widely and looked at the phone. It was Jungkook's phone. He stared at the phone for a moment.

"Lisa"

it was Lisa.

He sighed.

"Jungkook" he tried to wake younger. He was still sleeping.

"Jungkook, you have a call" he said while shaking the younger.

"Who is it hyung? Is that jimin shi?" Tell him that I'm sleeping now" younger said without opening his eyes.

"It is Lisa" Taehyung said straightly.

"What?"

Jungkook opened his eyes at once. He stared at Tae with his deo eyes. Both stared at each other for a moment. Tae gave the phone towards jungkook.

"Answer it jungkook" he said.

"H-hello"

"I'm with my hyung"

"Why I'm going to tell you all the things"

"No, actually I can't come today. And I think there is no need to choose any dresses"

"I'll talk to my dad then. You can go home now"

Taehyung listened to his whole conversation and sighed. He stood up and went towards the living room.

But suddenly...

Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and hugged him from behind. He wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and placed his chin on Tae's shoulder.

"I'm sorry my baby" he mumbled.

"For what kookie?" Tae asked.

"For hurting you baby" he cried.