ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ꕥ

Thomas sat on the chair in the balcony, while Newt was standing there and waiting. The blonde was holding his right hand up into the air. His hand was shimmering yellow and slowly an ivy was stretching out in his palm. Thomas watched his hand in shock, looking at the growing ivy from the fairy's hand.

"Wow... I mean, what will you d-"

"I will catch a bird with that... The bird can carry my letter to my home," Newt explained.

He got calmer in the few hours he had spend with Thomas, which made the brunet happy. When the ivy was long enough on his hand, he began swinging it slowly.

"This is crazy..." Thomas said.

Newt looked at him anxiously.

"I mean, in a good way... Uh, sorry."

The blonde nodded his head at him, looking up in the air, he saw a white bird flying. Newt gave all his power to swing the ivy over to the bird and cathed it. The ivy wrapped around the bird, making it keen loudly, before accepting his defeat.

Newt slowly pulled the ivy back into his hand until the bird was between his gentle fingers. To calm the sweet animal, he caressed his sides. Thomas could only watch in fascination.

"Shh... You gonna do me favor," Newt whispered.

He placed the bottle just right on the bird's feet, so it could grab the glass. Newt muzzled his nose against the bird's head, giggling a little bit doing so. He let go of the bird.

"That-that was fascinating," Thomas whispered, looking at the flying bird.

Newt sat down on the chair in front of the brunet's. He felt tired and he lost energy. Thomas sensed that, reaching over to his glass of water and giving it to the blonde.

"T-thank you."

"Umm... You never told me how you got injured... Do you- do you remember anything?" Thomas asked after a moment of silence.

Newt shook his head. It was too embarrassing for him to explain, he felt bad for doing what he did anyway. He moved a strain of his hair behind his ear, looking up at Thomas sweetly.

(𝐚𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞)

"You don't want to talk about it?"

"N-no, c-can I sit inside?"

The brunet nodded, standing up. He slowly reached over Newt's shoulder and his legs, wrapping his arms around him. He picked him up, helping the fairy inside. Newt was able to stand, even if it was for a few minutes, but walking was still a problem. Thomas wondered how he could even walk into the closet, where he hid.

"Here you go," Thomas said, placing Newt on his bed.

The blonde smiled at him, waiving his hand over to himself, gesturing Thomas to sit down as well. The brunet sat down in front of the blonde, smiling at him slightly.

"I-I wa-... Thank you, you are so kind to me and I never had human contact with someone... Thank you," Newt said truly.

Thomas' smile got brighter than it was before, it made Newt's ears turn yellow. He smiled back, showing his perfect white teeth. Thomas couldn't help, but slowly reach out for the blonde's hand.
Newt didn't hesitate to put his small hand in Thomas'.

"Thank you for being so kind as well, I didn't think you'd let me talk to you," Thomas answered, brushing his hand over Newt's.

Newt huffed. He pulled his hand from Thomas' away, still smiling at him though. He placed his hand flat o the bed, so the palm was showing up. He closed his eyes before thinking about a color that would fit the brunet. He didn't know.