ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꕥ

"We arrived," Thomas whispered into Newt's ear.

The blonde had shivers down his spine, but he leaned into Thomas' touch. While they were walking through the front gates, Newt was looking around the fore yard, his eyes fixed on the beautiful flowers.

Thomas knew he had some kind of dreams. Dreams that would never get real, would never be reality. But the dream he had in that moment, was his reality. His mother was standing there with Kate, Lizzy and Harriet.

"Newt... Can you see her?" Thomas asked anxiously.

"I can, Tommy," Newt whispered, he turned his head towards Thomas, facing his chest.

When he looked up, he saw how happy Thomas' eyes were shining and the smile on his face made everything better. Newt smiled at him before leaning his head lightly against Thomas' chest.

Thomas picked up the pace until he arrived in front of the main door. It was not an imagination. It was reality, his mother was standing there, her hair in a messy bun and she wore a purple sweater with comfortable looking trousers.

"Mother," Thomas said.

He hopped off the horse after giving Newt the rein and he run. When he faced his mother, he still couldn't believe it was real. His mother looked so much better, her skin wasn't pale anymore and she obviously didn't had a wound on her stomach.

"H-how?" he breathed out.

"You won't hug your mother?" Jacky asked.

Thomas smiled at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his head in her shoulder. Jacky giggled slightly and wrapped her arms around Thomas' neck, going with her hand through his hair.

"How? Are you okay?" Thomas asked, tears falling down his face.

"Let's just say, Newt's mother can heal very quickly," Jacky replied.

Thomas broke the hug and looked over to Lizzy, Harriet and Kate. The prince hugged the three fairies at the same time, thanking them for saving the queen's life. Lizzy giggled and Harriet even planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you guys so much," Thomas breathed out.

"Everything for you, Thomas," Kate said, squeezing his shoulder.

Thomas went silent for a moment before turning around. Newt was standing there with Griever beside him, the rein still in his small hand. The brunet smiled, he couldn't stop himself from smiling when he saw the blonde.

"Mother, I'm ready to be a king, and I want Newt to be my king," Thomas said, not tearing his eyes away from Newt's.

"I'm proud of you, son."

Thomas walked over to the blonde. He looked him in the eyes. Newt's ears turned yellow at Thomas' dazed staring. The brunet placed his hand on Newt's pink cheek, making Newt look up at him.

Thomas closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Newt's shoulders. He leaned his head down to him and pressed a lingering kiss on the top of his head. Newt giggled slightly, while wrapping his arms around Thomas' waist.

"I love you," he whispered, the others didn't hear.

"I love you too."

***

Newt laid in Thomas' comfortable, blue king sized bed. He had a bath and felt happy to be clean. Also, Thomas put him on socks, which Newt fell in love with, he never had something to cover up his feet. His hair was still slightly wet, and he already had made himself a new flower crown.