ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ꕥ

"I-I can't... I'm not good at swimming," Thomas mumbled.

"Oh come on, Tommy, it's not even deep," Newt said, pulling off his small green shirt.

Thomas blushed slightly, turned away and bit his lip shyly. He slowly began to undress as well, taking off his cape and the white button up shirt, then his trousers. He brushed some hair out of his face, looking over to the blonde.

He was still in his pants, his eyes sparkling while he was slightly playing with the water. Thomas stood there awkwardly in his briefs, shyly moving over to Newt.

"Hey, there," Thomas whispered.

"Hey," Newt replied, letting out a giggle.

He slowly got into the cold water, but stopped when it reached his thighs. The blonde looked back at the brunet, who was still standing there, watching Newt.

"What are you waiting for?" Newt asked.

He came up to Thomas and grabbed his hand, leading him into the water. The brunet giggled when Newt tugged on his arm, making him stumble toward his chest. He didn't expect such little move could make them both fall into the water.

"You silly," Thomas giggled.

He stood up, walking deeper into the cold. Newt smiled at him, he couldn't help it, but had to tug on his leg, making Thomas fall again.

"Newt!" he yelled.

Newt giggled, getting up and helping Thomas up as well. He began swimming deeper, reaching a rock, which probably fell into the water because of the waterfall. He sat there, watching Thomas struggle swimming over to him.

"You're okay?" Newt asked.

"Y-yeah," Thomas answered, reaching the rock.

"You know... I will miss this with you," Thomas started.

Newt's eyes were fixed on Thomas' eyes, he watched Thomas talk with a smile on his face.

"I've never had so much fun with anyone, but you. You really are something special to me, and... And that's not because you're a fairy or have magic power, but it's because you're funny, awesome and I really like talking to you... Newt, I-"

Of course, his magic moment had to be interrupted by a snap of a tree. Newt and those shot their heads over to the right. Newt didn't see anything, sadly Thomas did, but couldn't describe what it was, maybe just a wolf or dog.

"Continue, I like listening to you," Newt whispered.

"I-I... Sorry I got distracted, uhh... I actually... I actually forgot, but yeah, just so you know that I will miss you," Thomas said, he wrapped his wet arm around Newt's waist carefully.

The fairy leaned into his touch and leaned his head against Thomas' forearm. For the second time that day, Thomas kissed Newt, this time on his hair, letting his lips rest there, closing his eyes.

I love you.

***

"Okay, be careful."

Newt walked up the steps to the waterfall, carefully clinging onto the rocks. Thomas was already up, luckily nothing happened to him. Newt smiled slightly when he reached the waterfall.

"Yes... Now watch," Newt whispered.

He got very close to the water, holding his hand up, blonde began to let yellow glitter like powder fall down his hand into the water. In a matter of seconds the waterfall didn't exist any more. It was like as if it never was there.