ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꕥ

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 '𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭' 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

Perfect. That's what everything was for Newt and Thomas. Their wedding was magical. Music was played by the best orchestra, dancers and bar keepers entertaining the town. The town accepted Minho as their king and Thomas was happy to hear that Minho could finally be with Aris.

Newt and him were mostly talking with their family. Lizzy and Harriet showed how they could grow a mix of mushrooms and daisies, since Harriet was a mushroom fairy. For Newt's sake, Thomas even bit into it, only to swallow it hardly.

The slow music seemed so calm, Newt and Thomas even danced. Of course, both of them didn't know what to do, but managed to sway their bodies left right in sync. Jacky and Kate were mostly sitting and talking about their knitting, but on some time they even joined the dances.

Newt and Thomas sat, calmly in Thomas' room. Watching the fire burn some old parchment, sitting there with arms wrapped around each other. Thomas took a small blanket from his closet, so they could just curl up on the couch and watch the fire while sitting in a comfortable silence.

Malina, the maid was preparing a bath for the two boys, silently pouring hot water into the wooden tub, she brought all the way up to the prince's tower. Newt was so focused on the fire it made Thomas giggle.

"Prince Edison, prince Newt, your tub is full... Enjoy your honeymoon," Malina said a few minutes later, before leaving the room.

"Do you want a bath?" Thomas whispered into Newt's hair.

The blonde teared his gaze away from the burning parchment and looked at the brunet. He nodded his head before leaning in for a kiss on Thomas' cheek. The brunet smiled at him, pulled the small blanket off their bodies and grabbed Newt's small hand in his.

They walked across the room, near the balcony, where the hot tub was, waiting for Newt and Thomas to get in. To test the warm water, Newt placed his one finger in the heat, but pulled back immediately.

"It's too hot, maybe... We should just wait?" Newt suggested.

"Sure, what do you want to do while waiting?" Thomas asked, leading Newt back to the comfortable blue couch.

Newt didn't answer. He was too much thinking about what is mother and Jacky were saying in the wedding.

"So, what have they planned?"

"He said nothing," Kate answered.

He knew it was about him, he knew he should just ask Thomas to have a night where they could make love together, but he couldn't. It was some kind of embarrassing for him to speak about it, especially when he didn't know anything about the topic and what to do.

"What are you thinking about?" Thomas asked, tugging Newt into the blanket.

"N-nothing," Newt whispered.

"Hey... There must be something, is it something ab-"

"No, Tommy... I just- it's just-... We're not knotted yet," Newt blurted out after cutting Thomas' sentence.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 || 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐮 🎉