ꕥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ꕥ

Newt watched. He watched Thomas while he was sleeping peacefully in his bed. His nightgown was reaching his knees and his hair was messy. Newt couldn't sleep.

He was in Thomas' old nightgown, it was light green and had a crown embroidered on the left side where his chest was. It was big, but he didn't mind it. What he did mind was that he couldn't sleep. He missed his hammock where he used to sleep every night and missed his sister, Lizzy and her partner, Harriet snoring on the hammock beside him.

"Tommy," he whispered, patting his shoulder slightly.

"hmm..." Thomas hummed, turning to the other side, so Newt could see his face.

He never thought a human being could be so beautiful. Newt laid down again, looking at the prince's features, admiring his beauty. He saw the small moals on his face, dotted everywhere and his button nose, which was slightly upturned. He adored him.

The blonde couldn't help it, but show his love for the brunet. He slightly leaned his head towards Thomas' hair, nuzzling his nose against the soft mess on his head. This was the nice gesture a fairy did when they liked someone, Newt meant it in a way that he couldn't describe.

"Good night, Tommy," Newt murmured.

***

"So, Thomas..." Jacky started.

Thomas was sitting on his chair, eating breakfast with his family. Uncle Janson was surprisingly at the dining table, every once in a while looking up from his book. Thomas promised Newt that he could get out of his room, but since uncle Janson employed fairies and said they were cruel, he couldn't.

"Uh... Yes, mother?"

"So tell me, what's his name?" Jacky asked.

Thomas choked on his butter toast, coughing while Minho giggled, patting his back. When Thomas got his breath back, he looked shocked at his mother. He should've checked if he really had locked the door before sleeping.

"I-I don't kno-know w-"

"Oh, my son, you know exactly what I am talking about."

Jacky had a slight smirk on her face, while she buttered her second toast. Thomas didn't know what to say, he was even scared that the queen might have seen the fairy's ears and his head which had a daisy crown.

"I-I in-inv-"

"Thomas my son, I'm not mad, we'll just have a quick talk with him when I get to your tower, alright? huh, we gotta know how he is, his sexlife and ho-"

"Mom, we're eating," Minho warned. "Teresa is literally sitting with us."

"What is sexli-"

"A bad word, Teresa, really bad word," Jacky said, fake pouting.

Teresa giggled at her mother's face expression, eating her fried eggs. When Thomas was done, he nodded at uncle Janson and nodded at his mother to come up to his tower.

"Heh, tell me you guys had sex-"

"No mother, I have to tell you something that is way more important than that," Thomas said, walking up the stairs with his mother following behind.

She was in her purple dress and it made it hard to move because of the weight, the long dress had. Finally up the tower, Thomas stopped, leaning against the wall.