chapter 15

school was boring, same old same old, except i was smiling way more than i used to, ever since luke- i mean the boys started coming to school, they brought so much more joy to class. sure it was annoying trying to ignore all the dirty looks and watching girls try to talk luke up but he made sure everyone knew he was mine, i'm so lucky.

friday

as i squeezed through the groups formed taking up the hall, it was so long to get to my locker, it felt like a marathon while continuously having to shout sorry to anyone i shoved, finally i saw some familiar faces i sped up my pace when i met with julie and flynn

"since when did these halls get so damn long?" flynn and julie laughed in response

"y/n you're just unfit" flynn chuckled all i did was slap her arm and open my locker

all our eyes trailed as we heard loud laughter and chatter from the boys, numerous people following behind them. this was definitely new, julie flynn nor myself was used to so much attention, even if it was focused on the boys.

"wooh! party of the year tonight everybody!" shouted luke

"tell your friends!" reggie chimed in

alex had a small smile on his face, moving through reggie to meet willie who was across from us. alex was like us, he always stayed in the shadows of luke and reggie and never really liked the whole partying thing, but if his friends went then he'd be there.

luke and reggie skipped their way over to us, luke swinging an arm around me and pulling me into him pressing a small kiss on my forehead causing me to smile.

"so what'd ya say y/n will you be there?"

i looked up meeting his dark brown eyes and brown fluffy hair, he had a lopsided grin plastered over his face which made my stomach do backflips.

"i mean if i must" i sighed letting a small giggle out after finishing.

"too bad because either way i would've forced you" he winked at me, gosh he made me so nervous, i hated how he made me feel.

"so wheres the party at?" i asked after it felt like i was staring into his eyes for hours

"y/n.." luke whispered, i stood on my tippie toes while he leaned closer to me 

"i still don't know my way around here, can i just drive you and you can tell me where to go" i fell back onto my feet letting out a loud laugh, lukes cheeks flashed a light pink.

"luke i was gonna make you take me anyway, of course i'd show you the way"

relief filled his face as the arm still around me rubbed my shoulder.

"thank god, what would i do without you?" his eyes glimmered into mine, the smile appearing once more, he could say anything to me but if he smiled like that i would forget everything, it mesmerised me.

"hm, what would you do without me?" luke smirked pulling his arm away and cupping my face, pulling me close once more for a deep kiss, his hands slid from my face to my waist and he tugged tightly pulling me closer than before. i moved my hands to his neck twirling a pice of hair as he smiled before i pulled away. 

"wow aren't you rude" luke scoffed drawing circles on the clothing secured around my hips, sending shivers down my spine.

"we're at school!" i justified watching as he rolled his eyes

"so what?"

"we can kiss later, plus next period starts now" i laughed 

"i hate school" luke whined as he removed his arms from me watching as i walked off

"but you get to see me, thats good right?" i smiled watching him smile back before turning around to get to class.

boy he had me under his spell, it just scared me that i wouldn't be enough for him. one wrong move and he could turn to any of the girls just lining up for him.

a/n:

hi everyone! im so sorry i stopped the book, i thought it was bad but reading through gave me some hope and lockdown has been a pain so i decided to finish this book! i'm definitely going to start more books <3