chapter 5

the next morning

You woke up and went straight down to the kitchen where you were greeted by Julie and the hotdog boys. 

"Morning" you manage to say then letting out a long yawn. Julie walks over to you and hands you some toast topped with your favourite, nutella.

"That looks like shit" Luke says. 
"Yeah but does it taste like it? Reggie tried to steal some nutella from your toast but falls right through, you get up and grab the jar from the pantry, scoop some with a spoon and transfer it to your finger allowing Reggie to take the small portion. "Mmmm nope definitely not shit" you all laugh and of course you have to give some to Alex and Luke.

"Dad and Carlos left for Carlos' soccer game and won't be back for a while." You nod and put your plate in the dishwasher. "This better go well, what will we do if Flynn doesn't believe me?!" Julies paces around the room walking right through the boys. You stop Julie and put your arms on her shoulders. "Relax Jules, you've been friends with her for forever. She probably doesn't want to be mad." Julie looks up and smiles at you, you give her a quick hug "Now go get ready, this performance better be perfect" You wink at Julie and head back upstairs, pause and look back "Oh and you too hotdog boys"you wink at them and walk back to your room.

once flynn arrives

You greet Flynn and bring her over to the garage "Flynn I promise Julie will tell you everything" Flynn nods but doesn't say much.

"Just know i'm ready to text Ray." You stop and look at her "Please don't involve Ray or Julie and I will have to see someone, and I promise you we're not crazy!" She rolls her eyes and mumbles something underneath her breath. You glance over to her bag to see it very full and barley zipped. "Are those.. eggs?" Flynn looks at her bag and back at you "Um, yes. I was gonna cook eggs for everyone!" You laugh "Maybe we're all crazy" You reach the garage and Julie runs to Flynn "I'm glad you came! Please sit, this song is for you snd y/n!" Flynn enters and takes a seat on the arm chair "Yeah yeah, I only came because I didn't want to stand you up, I definitely have things to do." You sit on the arm of the chair Flynn is at and get comfortable, leaning in and whispering "Let me know your favourite" she sends you a look and you laugh, eyes glancing over to Julie and the boys getting ready, your eyes meet the same hazel eyes, this time you beat the boy to it, sending him a wink and thumbs up causing him to smile. 

Julie gets comfortable and begins playing, once again the boys poof in and Flynn jumps, arms flying knocking you right off the arm. Flynn became hysterical, laughing and you but deciding not to help you up instead cheer at the group. You finally get up and shove her, Flynn leans in "Bass is my favourite and I know the beanie boys your favourite" you roll your eyes and dance along to the music. 

"So does this mean you'll join our band?"
"No no no, I think you're joining her band."
"What she said."

"Now that one of my talented best friends has started singing and joined a band with cute ghosts" Flynn grabs your hand "It'd be soooo nice for my other best friend to start singing again" Julie nods "I second that
"y/n can sing?!" Luke says staring right at you
"hell yeah she can" 
Luke walks over to you "I need to hear it" you shake your head but receive puppy dog eyes.
"No way Luke" you get up and walk past him but he grabs your hand and spins you back, chest on chest, eyes glued to each other.
"Flynn can't see this so I look like an idiot right now" you pull away and grab your notebook. You sit back down and start writing again, Luke trying to get a peak. 

You had finally finished your song and you knew you wanted to perform it.