chapter 14

"Boys! Get up now!" You yell, opening the garage doors, allowing the sunlight to come through, revealing small particles of dust floating around. The three boys scattered around the space all grunt, slowly waking up.

"Did you guys not set alarms?" You roll your eyes, entering the stuffy room and pulling out attire for each boy to wear. "Alarm? Was you yelling not good enough?" Luke snaps, rubbing his eyes and slowly waking up. "Ha ha very funny" you snap back, throwing clothes and school items for the trio.

"There, all your stuff's sorted, we need to leave in 10 if we wanna get to school on time. Be ready or else you can make a great impression rocking up like hobo's. Capeesh?" They all nod, slowing stretching and getting out of bed to change.

You turn around and head off, a tight grip grasping around your wrist forcing you to turn around. You look up to see Luke, still not ready, sleep built up in the corner of his eyes and his messy hair dropping down on his face, a small smirk plastered on his face when his eyes meet yours. "Luke go get ready, you'll make us all late and look bad" his small smirk turns into a grin eyebrows raising "Is that so?" You bite your lip and nod your head. Instead of Luke leaving he yanks you closer and plants a soft kiss on your forehead causing you to go red in the cheeks. He loosens his grip and begins to head back in the garage "If anything i'll make you look better." And with that he was back in, picking up his clean clothes and removing his old ones. The sleeveless sunset curve shirt now on the floor revealing his abs, of course you had to stop and stare. He looks up and smirks, sending you a wink that he always send you.

"Go get ready for school y/n" you roll your eyes and walk off, cheeks still red.

Roughly 10 minutes later the boys make their way up to the house, greeting Ray and heading back out with you and Julie, Flynn waiting out the front.
"So are you guys nervous?" Flynn asks, her sight only set on Reggie. Reggie looks over at Flynn and smiles. "Nope! I get to spend school with all you guys!" He throws his arm around Flynn's shoulder as she giggles in response.

"High school again? Just sounds weird to me" Alex says, holding the straps on his bag tightly. "Everything's weird to you Alex" Luke says running up from behind and throwing and arm around your waist. "Luke, buddy it's called anxiety." Alex sighs kicking a nearby rock, Luke just chuckles and Julie reaches her arm around Alex. "Alex you've got us all and of course Willie will be here too." Julie smiles up at him, her smile fading as her lips form a line. "Shit." Everyone stopped eyeing Julie, Alex breaks the silence "Willie?! You mean he? He's human too!" Scoffs and sighs come from everyone as they all curse and mumble to themselves. Julie tries to smile again while slowly making jazz hands "Surprise?.." You push Julies backpack, motioning her to start walking again "Just please act surprised when you see him." You state as Alex nods, his slow walk turning into a skip.

Luke leans down to your level, getting closer and whispering in your ear "I really thought it'd be Reg who'd spoil the surprise." his hot breath sending goosebumps through your body, you whisper back quietly so no one hears yet loud enough for only Luke to hear "Tell me about it. I honestly thought he'd already told Alex." Luke softly chuckles slowing down as you approach school, everyone else stopping searching for Willie.

"Alex!" A familiar voice shouts, everyone turns and Alex looks back at you guys, he turns back and runs towards Willie, falling into his embrace. "Willie! Oh my god! What are you doing here! Aren't you dead? Wow I would've never thought to see you here, alive!" Willie's eyebrows furrow, looking up to meet you all, everyone pointing at Julie as she awkwardly gives Willie thumbs up. Shortly being disrupted as Nick steals Julie away.

The bell rings, Luke's arm leaving your waist and interlocking with your hand. He gives it a small squeeze before leading you both into school. "Shouldn't I be showing you around?" Luke stops and looks at you smiling "Yeah, you're not doing a very good job though." You pull his grip and manoeuvre through the crowds, people stopping and whispering. You can only catch small words but easily piece together what they're all chatting about, Luke. Luke sends the crowds smiles and waves, you start to walk faster trying to get him away from everyone and to class. You had always been the jealous type but never in a relationship as you had never been in a serious one, so you were scared of losing Luke, especially since you only just got him.

Once you finish showing him around, you pull him into your first class, 5 minutes early. You were lucky you shared some classes with him, it meant you only had to worry about him in some classes. "What's wrong?" Luke hops up on a desk next to you, facing you while gently kicking his legs back and forth. You throw your bag on the ground next to you and take a seat, looking up at Luke "What?." His tone turns into more seriousness "Y/n, what's wrong?" Your eyebrows furrow slightly, pretending to act like his question was bizarre. "What do you mean?" He leans his head forward, eyebrows raised. You continue to act oblivious "I'm here with you and the others, why would anything be wrong?" He sighs "Y/n I know you and somethings wrong, I haven't embarrassed you have I?" You shake your head "No! Of course you haven't! It's just-" You look away and stare at your desk.

"So something is wrong!" "I- fine, something is wrong, but it's no big deal, I promise." You look back up and send a small reassuring smile to Luke. "Don't care, what's wrong?" "Fine. I'm worried that you're gonna..oh god this sounds so stupid. I'm worried that you're gonna find someone else." Luke says nothing, just listens "I know we're not dating but, I have feelings for you? So you know it'd hurt if you started dating someone better." Your head flops down, you hear feet hit the floor and next thing you knew Luke was knelt down on the floor, so you looked down at him, his hand rested on your knee "Hey, no ones gonna replace you because I like you too. I know you won't feel better right away but I want you to know that I only have feelings for you y/n." Silence fills the room, gentle chatter muffled through the walls. "Be my girlfriend" Luke says, causing you to snap up and gaze at him "What?" "Shit that wasn't right was it. Y/n can I be your girlfriend- fuck, no um y/n will you be my girlfriend? That's right isn't it?" You chuckle and cup your hands to his cheeks "Yes, of course you can be my girlfriend" Lukes cheeks flush red as he chuckles, getting up and kissing you. It was gentle but sweet, smiles spread across both of your faces. Luke shortly pulls away and walks over to his desk. Students slowly enter the room as the bell rings.

"Perfect timing" Luke winks at you.

a/n: hi guys! since this story kinda got some reads, i wanted to continue it! lmk what you think </3