"Bro, why do you look like you haven't slept in days?" Enock hit Dele's shoulder. The boy was shutting his eyes slowly as he had his hands folded across his chest.

Dele hissed before opening his eyes and turning to Enock who was sitting on the chair he'd turned backwards. "You know my dad is in town. That man will be the death of me."

Enock chuckled because he found the whole thing funny. He wondered how his dad's return could deprive him of sleep. Mr. Akindele was almost always abroad, it was a surprise- and supposed to be a good thing- that he was back.

"And Stiles fell sick yesterday. My dad made sure I was with him throughout last night. The man doesn't want the dog to die but I needed my sleep...which I only got three hours of," Dele explained to Enock while Ahmed gave strict and precise instructions to the boy who was called to go on his errand.

"Buy that wafers for me, the blue one oh!" Ahmed warned, "the blue one wey the sugar inside dey shine white. If you buy the pink one this school no go contain both of us oh!" Meanwhile, he'd asked the junior student to hold on to his ears and draw them open while he gave him the instructions.

"Stiles is sick? It's been so long I saw him. I hope he gets well. And I hope Scott isn't bullying him anymore," Enock said, remembering how Dele's German Shepards used to chase each other round the compound.

"He'll be fine. I left him with the veterinary doctor before coming to school." Dele yawned loudly.

"Where is the clinic?"

"It's in Gwagwalada. I'll go and get him after school."

Dele and Enock equally gave the junior student instructions on what he would get them before the boy scurried off.

"So guy, how far your project?" Ahmed hit Dele's left shoulder the same way Enock had done to his right and Enock chuckled as he watched Dele groan in frustration either at the mini assault or at the question. Or both.

They all knew what Ahmed really meant by 'project'. That's just what they'd tagged him sleeping with Kasy in their WhatsApp group chat.

"Bro, we haven't even talked since then," Dele growled, it didn't look like he was interested in the topic. He never was.

"Why you dey delay na? Do this thing na!" Ahmed slapped Dele's shoulder again with the back of his hand.

"Bro, leave me, abeg." Dele closed his eyes as though he could try sleeping while Ahmed Yusuf was next to him.

Enock laughed hard as he watched Dele's eyes fly open after Ahmed had called out to Kasy who was sitting in front row, at the far end, pressing her phone.

"Come! Flat chest! Come here!" Ahmed got the attention of the whole class as he yelled.

Dele mumbled curse words as he pinched the bridge of his nose while Enock laughed wholeheartedly.

Kasy looked scared and confused at the same time. She was very hesitant to move from her seat.

"Okay, flat yansh come here!" Ahmed tried again before Kasy slowly stood and began walking over. "Okay, so na flat yansh you dey answer,"

"That's not my name," they heard Kasy mumbled when she got to them.

"But you kukuma answer," Ahmed countered immediately. "Anyway, na Dele say make I call you." He motioned to the boy who was just staring at Kasy like a mute.

Kasy turned her gaze to Dele.

"Err...the debate, we need to prep for it. It's on Monday," Dele stated facts.