XIV,V

[No one]

Pearl kept walking circles around and around over and over again. They hadn't found anything about Grian and everyone was getting worried. Not even Blake had managed to track him down.

"What do we do now?" Scar asked from Mumbo, Ren and Pearl. They were all in Grian's base after searching its every corner and room.

"We should wait for X to announce something. There isn't really anything for us to do," Mumbo admitted. He was really worried - they all were - about one of his best friends.

"Let's hope he finds out something," Ren nodded.

[No one]

Xenex was sitting on the barrier alone. He didn't really have anything to do because no one else was there with him. He was worried about his brother and no one had come to tell him what had happened. He was kinda pissed too.

He really wanted to know what happened to Xelqua, but no one was visiting him. He hated being blind, but at least he wasn't the only one since Van had also gotten blinded. At least his siblings didn't care if he was blind, they still cared for him. The Council accepted everyone, except people who tried to fuck with them.

They even made sure no one called Dexter by the name Diana or Jaylee by the name Leo. Their dead names were nowhere available for the players.

The Council didn't care if someone got badly injured, they allowed them to continue as a member and took care of the injury. Loosing wings and limps was completely normal. Well, probably not for normal players.

Many of the members had lost limps and some their wings. Xenex and Van were blind and Sherenidy's vocal cords were destroyed. Haylie and Dexter were pretty busy trying to fix up everyone after wars.

Xenex groaned and laid on his back. He really wanted to know what happened to Xelqua, but he couldn't contact anyone since he had tossed his communicator somewhere and couldn't exactly see where it was.

He tried feeling around himself, but was pretty sure the communicator was pretty far away. Now he just had to wait for Zloy or Pixlriffs to come back and maybe get the communicator for him.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked from him. He bolted up and tried to turn towards the person in front of him.

"You know that if X finds out you're here, you might get in trouble," Xenex answered and took the communicator the other was handing him.

"The barrier isn't under his control. He doesn't know what happens here. Plus, Zloy and Pixlriffs won't mind me being here," The person explained.

Xenex rolled his blind eyes, "That doesn't mean you can be here, Dream," He pointed out.

"But you're probably happy that I'm here, right?" Dream smirked - even if Xenex couldn't see it.

"Can you just go and get Zloy or Pixlriffs? It's getting pretty lonely here," Xenex tilted his head. "But I'm here with you!" Dream protested.

"I don't care," Xenex groaned. "Go get Zloy or Pixlriffs," He begged.

"Nooo! I'm sticking with you! You can't get rid of me!" Dream exclaimed. "Plus, I can't even go down there to get them," He added. If he went through the barrier, Xisuma would know that he was there.

"Why are you even here?" Xenex asked. He hadn't expected any surprise visitors in times like this. "Shouldn't you be on the Dream Smp?" He added.

"I know they can take care of themselves," Dream shrugged.

(Dream, you have said that before in this series and then they started L'manberg-)

"I don't believe you," Xenex snorted. "I have seen all the files of damage that your server's players have done," He smirked. This made Dream grimace. (Xenex obviously didn't see that for reasons)