[No one]

"Looks like you've decided to keep your new base," Grian smirked and leaned against the Tegg building.

"I couldn't just being myself to tear it down, it's too amazing," Mumbo sheepishly admitted his defeat.

"Just as I thought," Grian smirked.

"Looks like you have won this war, at least for now," Mumbo grinned. There wasn't anything for him to do about it.

"Obviously," Grian laughed. As the prankster of the server, he wasn't going to let Mumbo win his wars. "Btw, Mumbo, were you trying to burn squids when I came?" He couldn't help but snort.

"W-well-" Mumbo went bright red. He had completely forgotten that Grian had seen it.

"I got an idea, but I'm not 100% sure if it'll work," Grian snorted and started heading toward the ocean. He wanted to find out if something was possible.

A few moments later Grian had captured a squid on a lead and brought it to Mumbo, who had burned it with his flint and steal.

"Well, at least it was possible," Mumbo mumbled.

"It was pretty big brain, if I can say myself," Grian smirked.

Grian was staring at the Goatem Pole on the other island next to the Boatem Village. Doc and Ren had been bringing goats to the Boatem Village, but Grian had just left them hanging above the Boatem Hole.

Now he had to get a plan to make the Goatem Pole shorter, but he didn't want to kill any goats on Doc and Ren's land.

"Hey, Grian! What're you up to?" Scar's voice didn't jumpscare him because Xavier had noticed him and warned Grian.

"I was just think about going to make the Goatem Pole shorter because it's taller than the Boatem Pole and we can't make the Boatem Pole taller," Grian explained.

"Do you need any help with it?" Scar inquired. He was more than willing to help Grian with something so funny.

"Yeah, I was thinking that we would dig a hole so it doesn't kill the goats, but they sink down," Grian explained his pretty amazing plan, at least he thought it was amazing, Xavier on the other hand was suggesting murder.

"That sounds good! Let's go that!" Scar chuckled.

And so the duo went and dug a whole under the Goatem Pole and sunk down the goats without hurting them.

"Now it's shorter than our Boatem Pole," Grian smirked as he flied back to Goatem Pole where Scar was waiting.

"That's good! Now we have solved our problem," Scar chuckled.

"Good luck for them if they try to get the goats back up again," Grian smirked and looked down into the hole they had dug. At least it was like the Boatem Hole because then the goats would be pretty much all dead by now.

"So, you have found an effective tactic to kill the Wither?" Grian turned to look at Impulse and the machine he had build.

"Yep, and it should hopefully work," Impulse hummed and glanced at his machine.

"Let's go find out if it works," Pearl suggested. Grian noticed the almost unnoticeable fear in her voice and remembered the accident during Season 6 when Pearl had found a glitched Wither killing Python. Grian remember that Wither pretty well too, it had almost taken his life.

"Everyone be prepared if we have to fight it ourselves," Ren reminded.

"Down we go," Grian smirked and jumped down to a hole where they were going to spawn the Wither.