• Chapter Twenty - Your the one!

Jungkook POV
It's been a few weeks now after that incident happened. That incident was a mix of good and bad. It nearly ruined our relationship but it didn't. It strengthened our love and made it stronger.

Today I decided I should propose to her officially. Although we are married and have our certificate, but I want to make a proposal for her.

She deserves to have it offical. She deserves to have me kneeling down on one knee and propose to her. She deserves everything that I can give.

I prepared this surprise and I made sure she didn't know then I said.

Jungkook: Honey~

Y/N: Yes?

Jungkook: let's go have dinner outside today?

Y/N: Sure!

She said without questioning.

Jungkook: Dress pretty!

She chuckled.

Y/N: I will, don't worry~

She gave a kiss on my right cheek.

I quickly prepared myself and told my secretary to take her to the beach. The beach that was the first day after we confined our love and had a date night.

I went there early and stand there waiting for her to come.

Y/N POV
I prepared myself and walked downstairs.

Y/N: Jungkook?

I looked around to not find him anywhere. Then I hear a voice.

Secretary: Sir, told me to take you there.

Y/N: Oh okay, let's go.

I don't know what is happening but I guess I'll just follow?

I arrived and got off to see the beach...?
I thought we were going to have dinner...?

I walked to where I was lead to and I see him.

He was standing there waiting for me.

Suddenly!

The lights turned on.

I realised the situation.

I saw rose petals on the ground and candles making a pathway. I took off my heels and walked towards him admiring my surrounding.

I couldn't hold my watery eyes but slowly have tears flowing down my face. I don't know what he is doing but this is so romantic. I am touched.

I love surprises!

I walked to him and we are facing each other now.

Jungkook: Y/N, I know we are already married but I want to propose to you officially. I know you must of imagine this moment and wanted one. I know you deserve one and I wanted to give you one. I know we've been through a lot and had our problems, but we were strong. Because we trusted in our love. I don't know how to show you how much I love you, but I know I will show you by staying by your side forever! I will be there when you need me the most, I will protect you and put you away from any danger, I will be a good husband and a good father. I will be someone who you can rely on and feel loved.
So... will you allow me, Jeon Jungkook to be the love of your life and be with you forever? Will you marry me?

He kneeled down and put out the ring, waiting for my answer.

I cried in joy and I said,

Y/N: Your forever not leaving me now, you are mine!