• Chapter Fifteen - I love you

Y/N POV
I woke up and I am really tired. I woke up and look to who was next to me. My love.

I never looked at his facial features this close. Every time I look at him, I always was amazed by his looks. Looking this closely, he still amazes me.

I got closer to him and I couldn't hold it but I kissed his cheek. I was about to leave and prepare our breakfast, but I got pulled back. I am now in his arms once again.

Jungkook: Who said you could run away like that?

He said smirking at me. Giving me a peck on my lips. I didn't know he like kisses that much.

Y/N: Stop it Jungkook,

I  laughed

Y/N: We have work today.

Jungkook: I already told them we are having a day off, so we can have more fun.

He winked at me.

I quickly pushed him away and he started laughing.

Jungkook: I know, let me hugged you a bit more.

We cuddled and slept for a bit longer.

It is now noon, and we both finally decided to get up and start our day. Today felt different compared to every other day.

Normally, I will meet him in the kitchen. That's the first time of the day we see each other, but from now on, I will see him the first thing in the morning. The moment I wake up, I will see him.

Thinking about waking up to see his face, I feel happy. I can't describe how happy I am. I never knew being in love feels this good.

I never dated in my life, he is my first love. I believe he will also be my forever love.

We ate together and talked a lot.

He said to give him a year, but within a few months, I have fallen for him.

Love is something worth waiting, as long it's truthful.

He taught me what love is.

It was in the afternoon and we both decided to go see the sunset. We both love night views, so we went to the nearest beach and walked around there.

He held my hand and we were walking beside the sea. The water little by little touching our feet, hearing the sounds of the waves overlapping each other and feeling the light cold breeze from the wind. Everything was perfect at this moment.

We both sat down on the sand, as the sun is about to set. I got curious and wanted to ask Jungkook about something.

Y/N: When did you start liking me?

Jungkook: From the start.

I looked at him confused.

Y/N: From the start? When is the start?

Jungkook: The moment I saw you.

I looked at him even more confused.

Y/N: Love at first sight?

He nodded. I smiled.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he pulls me closer. We both look at the sunset and it was beautiful. Everything is perfect.

It was getting dark, so we both got up and left for home. We went in and I went in front of my room about to open the doors, but he stopped me.

Jungkook: Your not going in that room anymore.

Y/N: Why?

Then he gave me a look, I understood right away.

Jungkook: Of course, I want to sleep with my lovely wife.

I let out a little laugh.

Y/N: But all of my stuff is in this room.

Jungkook: That can wait, but you are sleeping with me.

Y/N: Let me do my routine first, I will come back.

He smiled and I went in my room. I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas. I did my night routine and finished up with my skin care.

I went in front of Jungkook's room and I lightly knock on it before going in.

I walked in, I saw him standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes widened in no time and I quickly face the wall.

Y/N: I'm .. I'm sorry Jungkook..!

He didn't say anything. There wasn't a sound, so I turned around. Without realising that he is now right in front of me.

I covered my eyes with my hand, and he removed them.

Jungkook: It isn't the first time.

He smirked.

I immediately knew what he was trying to refer to, but I'm just going to act dumb.

Jungkook; Are you shy?

I know he is teasing me.

Y/N: Go get some clothes on!

I quickly ran to to our bed and covered myself with the blanket. I pretended that I was sleeping as he was doing his own things.

Soon I felt hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Jungkook: Do you want to have a break tomorrow?

I turned my body facing towards him and have a questioning face on.

Jungkook: You need some time to pack your things to move into this room? No?

Then I realised.

Y/N: Sure, I finally have some free time alone! Yes!

He looked at me confused.

Jungkook: You don't enjoy my company?

Y/N: No, no, no! I love it! But sometimes it's better to have some free time alone, hehe.

He pat my head and smiled at my cheekiness.

It was getting late and it's time to sleep.

Y/N: Goodnight Jungkook~

Jungkook: Wait!

Before I could react, he kissed me on the lips.
Before I could say anything, he said,

Jungkook: I love you, goodnight~

I smiled at his comment and I kissed him.
I parted away shortly and I said in return,

Y/N: I love you too~

———————————————————————-
End of Chapter Fifteen! Thank you so much for reading! Hope you guys enjoy!
———————————————————————-