• Chapter Sixteen - Lies...

Y/N POV
Today I was suppose to leave with Jungkook to work but he gave me a break, so I stayed at home. I walked with him to the door and watch him leave.

He quickly ran back and I looked at him confused.

Y/N: what's wrong? Are you missing anything?

He pointed on his lips.

Jungkook: Goodbye Kiss.

I smiled and moved closer to his face, I kissed his cheeks instead. He didn't look satisfied.

Y/N: Goodbye kiss.

I turned my face to the side waiting for him to kiss me back. I didn't feel anything so I turned my face back to facing him, and he quickly peck me on the lips. He looks satisfied now.

Jungkook: I'll be home early today.

Y/N: I'll be waiting for you~

We bid our goodbyes and now I am alone in this house. There's nothing much I can do at home, to be honest. I am normally occupied by the files and meetings during the day times. Now that I have it free to myself, I actually don't now what to do.

I decided I should go and pack my things and move them to Jungkook's room, now that it is our room.

I went to my room and collect all my toiletries and skin care first. Moving them to his room and placing them in the ensuite. I never knew he had already prepared and given me space, without knowing I smiled at all of his sweet actions.

I know that the more I stay with him, the more that I feel I am in love.

Lastly it was the clothes, I carried my clothes slowly a bit by a bit towards his room. It is a lot. Sometimes I wonder why I have so many...?

Since why would I get more when I have so many. At the same time every time I see clothes, I feel like that is my missing piece of my fashion. So I end up getting it. Oh wells, even if I don't wear it, it's happy to see that I own them.

I went into the walking closet that is huge and realised that again one side of it is empty. There is room prepared for me to place my stuff in.

I grabbed the clothes hangers and started hanging my clothes on. Fixing and tidying my side of the closet, I looked at his side. It was a little untidy. I decided I should go to his side and tidy up his a bit.

I grabbed the clothes and started fixing his side of the closet. Soon I realised there is a folder. I chuckled and thinking that he has missed this file.

I brought it out of that corner and was going to text Jungkook about it. Thinking that it is some important information for the company.

Suddenly, something slip out of it. I picked it up to see my name printed on the top...?

I opened it up without a second thought and saw something I never expected...

I held this folder and went to the living room. I sat on the couch with nothing on my mind but waiting for him to come back home. My mind was blank, I felt empty...

I need the truth...

I hear the door slightly opened and he walked in. He saw me waiting and smiled at me. I didn't smiled back. He looked at confused walking closer, and I took out the folder.

Y/N: Please tell me, what is this...?

I held the information sheets that has my medical information and my personal details. He looked me in shock.

I am shaking...
shaking in confusion....
shaking in fear...

my hands was shaking the whole time holding these sheet of papers. I don't know how to feel but to want to hear something from him.

I know that my tears will burst anytime sooner, but I held it in. I need to hold it in for as long as I can.

Y/N: This isn't true right...?

I questioned him again.

Jungkook: Y/N... Where did you get that...?

Y/N: Just tell me did you do this? Is this yours?

Jungkook: Y/N... I can explain...

This moment it felt like the world has collapsed on me. My heart felt broken. My heart felt like it has just been ripped into pieces, and the pieces  starts falling down.... I felt a hard throb in my heart...

I couldn't hold it anymore, and tears start to flow down my face... it wouldn't stop, but continuously flow down...

I don't want to believe that this all started off with a lie. I don't want to believe that we started off with a lie...

A lie to trick me into marriage....
A lie that got me to love him....
A lie that now have broken me into pieces...
it all started off a lie...

I have never been this disappointed in my life...
I never knew how to feel when being heartbroken, because he is my first love...

all I can say is, it hurts....
it really do hurt a lot....
It's painful...

————————————————————-
End of Chapter Sixteen! Hope you guys like it and thank you for reading!
————————————————————-