• Chapter Nineteen - Forgive

Y/N POV
I woke up after a very long sleep. It was 3:00pm and I got up and cleaned the mess I am.

I walked down stairs to see food prepared and Sujeong waiting for me. We ate together and she decided I need to get some fresh air and relax my mind.

She doesn't know what happened, but she knows that I need her company.

We went to the shopping centre and walked around. Even though I am still not over what happened, and I am still affected by it. But I do feel better. We bought some stuff and ate delicious food.

Suddenly she said,

Sujeong: We should go to the cake shop, your favourite cheesecake one!

She said excitedly. I didn't react, because that reminded me of Jungkook...

- Flashback -

It was just a usual day that I crave for my favourite cheesecake at that shop. They seriously sell the best cheesecake with so many different flavours and designs.

I walked in and saw a person in front of me. He looked down, I wonder if he is okay?

I slightly heard their conversation and decided to help him.

Y/N: You should get this one! This cheesecake taste really nice!

I pointed at my favourite one in the store. He turned around and I smiled.

Not going to lie he looks really handsome. But better with a smile I bet.

I didn't know why but I asked out of curious,

Y/N: Is it your birthday today??

???: Yes it is.

His voice sounds so soothing to the ears.

Y/N: Oh! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day today!

I said with a cheerful tone and smiled again.

I picked up my cake that I ordered earlier online and was about to leave. But I thought of a idea, I asked for a small piece of paper and left a message.

Y/N: Can you give it to him when he leaves, thank you!

The cashier nod and smiled, while I smiled back.

I didn't know why I did that, but he seems like he needed some comfort.

I left and went home happily, eating cake with Sujeong.

- End of Flashback -

I was in deep thoughts thinking back to that day, while Sujeong bought the cake already.

We left and went back home. She cut a slice of the cheesecake for me and we both started digging into the cake.

I don't know why but my tears started to flow down my face again, as I eat the cake.

It reminds me of him...

Sujeong quickly got tissue and started wiping my tears.

Sujeong: Nooo, why are you crying??

I laughed it off and I said.

Y/N: Sujeong-ah, it reminds me of him...

I laughed and cried at the same time.
All the mixed emotions inside me, I don't know what to do...

I explained everything that happened and Sujeong now is looking at me more worried. She knows that I value trust a lot, and if trust is broken, I get affected a lot.