• Chapter Fourteen - Confess

Y/N POV
We walked to his office and we got in.

Jungkook: Here's your table, I will give you the files later. You know what to do right?

It was like a little office in a big office. He made it comfy and suitable to my style of working. He seems like he knew me for so long.

Y/N: Yes, don't worry I know what to do. You probably don't know but I use to worked here six months ago.

He smiled expressing that he knew, which seemed weird to me. How will he know? I was a very basic worker here?

Y/N: You know?

Jungkook: Of course I did.

Jungkook POV
Of course I knew, I was sad when you decided to leave. I looked for you for ages...
You were light of my life!
I finally found you!
I'm not going to lose you anymore!

Jungkook: Why did you leave?

I asked out of curiosity.

Y/N: I didn't know that time but I was slowly starting to feel sick. The work got a bit overwhelming, I left for a easier job. Eventually, I stopped working to take care of myself.

So that's why she left...

Jungkook: It must of been hard for you...

Y/N: Not really, my work compared to other people wasn't really hard. Although I am one of the general staffs.

It's because I'm the one who assigned the work for you...

Jungkook: I guess that means your really good! Make yourself comfortable. We have a meeting later at 2:00pm

Y/N POV
I nodded and went to my table. Everything was so nicely prepared for me. He really put a lot of effort and thought for me.

I took the files and starting doing my work. During the meeting, I was taking down the important notes and assisting him the information. I have never imagined I was able to become a CEO's assistant.

- Three Months Later -

These three months have felt like a movie. It felt so unreal, but it is.

A love story, full of romance.

It's like I'm one of the main leads and how the main leads slowly fall in love with each other.
Everyday feels like I have fallen him a bit more than yesterday.

He cherishes me like I'm the most precious person on this world. He protects me if I am in danger. He appears when I need him the most. He takes care of me and make me feel like I'm the most loved on this world. I think I have fell for him. I think I can admit that I really do love him.

But... does he love me back? Is he doing all this because he needed a assistant..? Many thoughts started taking over my brain.

I didn't have work today, so I stayed at home. I was making our dinner and I was making some soup. Suddenly I felt someone back hugged me.

Y/N: you're back?

When he first did that, I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. After a few times, I accepted it. Because I admit, I love him.

I turned around and put my arms wrapped around his neck. He was shocked. This was the first time I ever gave him a reaction to his affections towards me. He didn't hesitate though, he pulled me closer, closing the gap between us.

I lightly pushed myself away from him and gesture him to be prepared for dinner. We ate and now we are at the sofas in the living room. We decided to watch a romance movie.

It was getting into the story where the main leads confessed their love towards each other, and how much they were holding it from each other.

I was in deep thoughts but I know I have to tell him. I have to make sure that our love is from both sides, not a one sided love.

I took the control and stopped the movie and looked towards him. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.

We are now looking into each other's eyes.

Y/N: I want to tell you something...

I was shaking, I was nervous, I was worried.
I didn't know how I was so brave, but I knew that I needed to confess my love. I can't hold it any longer.

Y/N: I love you.

Jungkook POV
The moment she stopped the movie I was confused. She cupped my cheeks to make me look towards her. I was confused. I was always doing these affectionate actions to her. Today from the hug to now cupping my cheeks.

Y/N: I love you.

I was in shock... nothing can explain but happiness. The air that I'm breathing in all became sweet.

Jungkook: Really?

She looked scared. Did I make her think I am hesitant about our love...?

I can't hold it anymore. It's been too long.

I went closer to her face looking at her lips. I gave her a quick peck.

Jungkook: Does this explain to you that I love you too?

Y/N POV
I was confused when he asked really. It seemed like it was just my own one sided love. Soon he's next action shocked me.

He gave me a peck on the lips... his lips were soft, it tasted so sweet.

Without thinking properly, I said.

Y/N: No

He looked at me confused

Jungkook: What no?

Y/N: It doesn't explain you love me back.

Before he could say anything in response to me, I pulled him into a kiss. His eyes widened with my actions, but slowly he closed them and kissed me back. I smiled through the kiss and I pulled away.

Y/N: This explains it.

Jungkook: Oh really?

He smirked at me.

At this moment, I knew immediately. I shouldn't have been too straightforward.

He pulled me in for another kiss and I didn't hesitate but kissed him back immediately. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to close the gap and hugged me while kissing me. His kiss was so unreal, I felt like I melted in his kiss. I don't know why, but I was craving for his touch.

He carried me to his room and carefully lay me down on the bed.

Jungkook: It is time for you to move into my room.

I looked at him confused, pretending to not understand what he is saying. He immediately got my message and said.

Jungkook: A married couple sleeps together.

Before I could say anything, he kissed me again.

It was a long night.

———————————————————————-
End of Chapter Fourteen! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading !!
———————————————————————-