• Chapter Twelve - Married and Recovered

Y/N POV
Today was the day, feeling nervous and shaking. This is my first time getting married. I never thought I will be married this early, I'm still young.

I always thought I would meet someone I love, date for like two years before I marry them. I guess, nope, I'm marrying someone who've I known for only a few weeks. Without knowing if this decision was right or not...

The process was not hard, we successfully got our marriage certificate and we are officially a married couple now. Can I say, married instead? Since we aren't a couple to start with.

We walked out of the place and we got into the car, it was full of silence. I decided to break it.

Y/N: When will be my surgery?

He replied back to me but still focusing on the road.

Jungkook: In two days, I want to give you time to prepare.

I nodded without knowing if he could see I did, and it went back to silence.

I looked out the window and I feel empty. My heart is empty. I know Jungkook is a good person. It's just I'm confused... I don't know...

We arrived in front of my place, and I took off the seatbelt. I was about to leave but I felt my hand got grabbed. I sat back down and looked at him.

Jungkook: It's going to be okay.

I patted his hand in response.

Y/N: I know.

Jungkook: Make sure to pack. Also see what I've sent you.

I nodded and gave him a smile to reassure him.

I got out and walked towards my house. I turned around to see if he was still there, and yes he was. I waved at him before I walked in.

Sujeong: I can't believe my child is married...

I turned to the voice.

Y/N: Yeah... your child will be leaving you soon.

I said in a joking voice. She turned to me.

Y/N: Do you think this is right?

She looked at me and I can tell she knows that I am worrying again.

Sujeong: It's okay, remember you will recover soon. You will be healthy again without any worry. You will also have a stable job, plus a handsome husband!

She winked at me saying the last part.

Sujeong: Jungkook isn't a bad guy.

Y/N: I know, but I feel selfish...

I feel selfish... he is helping me with my own health issues... he didn't have to help me.. but he was my only choice to live again....

Ignoring this thought, I remember he told me to look at something. I went on my phone and saw three houses.

Y/N: Sujeong, help me choose a house.

She looked over and pointed at the third.

Sujeong: This one, you like this one right?

I nod.

Y/N: you know me well.

We both laughed and I send the message over.

- Day of Surgery -

Jungkook POV
It was the day of the surgery. She will be healthy again, she will be recovered. I saw Hyung and he looked at me.

Taehyung: So are you going to pretend that you are going to another surgery room?

I nod.

Taehyung: Go here, don't come out until she finish. Otherwise she will suspect you.

Jungkook: Thank you Hyung!

I left and went into the room he told me to. I went into my laptop and did more work. She chose the house yesterday. I need it decorated and prepared before we live in there.

Y/N POV
I arrived at the hospital with Sujeong, and we went to where we were directed.

I got changed and I am laying down on the bed. I don't remember what happened after, but by the time I woke up again it was 5 hours later.

I opened my eyes slowly, and I could see Sujeong, Jungkook and Doctor Kim.

They all smiled at me and I know they have been waiting.

Y/N: Thank you Doctor Kim.

He worked hard, searching, helping and doing the surgery. He saved me.

Doctor Kim: No worries, you don't need to worry anymore Y/N. You are fully recovered!

I smiled and I see Sujeong in happiness.

I looked towards Jungkook, and I gave him a smile. He saved me.

——————————————————————-
End of Chapter Twelve! Thank you for reading !
——————————————————————-