-Oooh, no... I hope she gets better. - Kate says worried and looking at Dylan.

-She will. - Johnny says smiling at them.

-Well, we already had breakfast and, if Y/n was not sick today, I would call you to hang out with us, but I think we can do it another day. - Dylan says.

-Call me if she needs something! - Kate says.

-Sure. Thank you, guys. I will let you know when she gets better. - Johnny says and they say goodbye. At least the Millers are not people who ask too much.

             Johnny, then, takes something to eat and asks the team where they are. The Johnsons said they would make the exchange on Saturday and today is Thursday, but even so, it's better if he keeps watching them.
             Johnny follows the Johnsons discreetly until a restaurant outside the resort. They are having a conversation and the team is concentrated.

-Johnny. - Alex suddenly calls him. As Johnny can't act suspect, he just cleans his throat giving him a signal that he is listening. - We have a clue of where Y/n is located. - Alex says and Johnny feels his heart skip a beat. Even though he was focused on the mission, his mind couldn't stop thinking about you. He sighs deeply. - It was hard to find, but we searched for the car plate and found the van. The van owner is being interrogated and he said he rented the van to another man. We tried to find him, but his ID doesn't exist. - ''Of course.'' Johnny thinks. - But with his picture, we can search him with the police and catch him. - Alex says.

             After a long day following the Johnsons, Johnny comes back to the resort. With his good skills, nobody saw him following them. He lays on his bed, without you on the second bed again. He laughs.

-How can I always sleep alone, but now feeling the need of you by my side so bad? - He asks himself alone in the dark room. - I have to find you. - He says before falling asleep.

            Meanwhile, you are there sit in the empty room. It's starting to get difficult. You haven't eaten nor drank for almost 48 hours now. You only stood up to go to the bathroom and, even there, you didn't find any place that you could use to run away. You are feeling weak and hungry. You don't even know if it's day or night out there as your room has no windows. You sigh deeply.

-I can't give up now. I can't throw away everything we fought for. - You say to yourself trying to fight with the urge to give up on anything and just end with your suffering right there. But then, you think about Johnny. - Is he looking for me now? - You smile. - I wanted him to be here right now. - You say already wandering in hallucinations.

            At the morning, Johnny wakes up again. As the team didn't find anything yet, he goes to watch the Johnsons again. Tomorrow will be the day everything is going to happen. The Johnsons will host the mafia members and it is showing. They are walking all over the resort and receiving a lot of calls. All of them being investigate and hacked for Alex.

-Johnny. - Alex suddenly calls Johnny.

-I'm here. - Johnny says discreetly by the communicator.

-I think we can find out where Y/n is. - He says and Johnny widens his eyes. - The cops caught the van guy, but... he doesn't want to say anything. No matter what they do. - Alex says. Johnny stands up from the table where he was watching the Johnsons and goes to an empty place near the pool, he puts his hands on the communicator.

-Where is he? - He simply asks.

-Hm... Johnny, but the Johnsons... - Alex starts to talk, but Johnny interrupts him.

-Where is the van guy? - He asks again.

-He is at our police station. - Alex says and Johnny takes his car keys, immediately walking towards his car.

-Pay attention all of you. I'm gonna go there to know where Y/n is, and I don't want the boss to know that. So, keep your mouth shut. - He says.

-Yes, sir. - The team says.

            Johnny arrives to the police station. He gets in the place and everybody looks at him.

-Hey, Johnny! Why are you here, buddy? - The chief of the police greets him with a handshake.

-Hey, bro. I heard that you caught the van guy we asked you to look for. - Johnny says.

-Oh, yeah. We did. - The man says.

-Can I make him some questions? - Johnny says as they walk to where the guy is.

-Hm... Yeah, sure. But other agents have already came here for that and didn't get anything from him. He is a loyal one, you know. - The cop scratches his head.

-Yeah. I heard about that too, but with me he will talk. - Johnny smirks. - Can I have some minutes with him?

-Okay, but... take it easy, okay? I can't have problems with the spies. - The man says. Johnny laughs.

-Don't worry. - Johnny smiles. - I won't kill him hahaha.

-Hahaha, of course not. Go ahead then. - The cop says and gives Johnny the keys to the room where the guy is. He takes it and heads over there. ''I won't kill him, but I didn't say I would be gentle.'' Johnny thinks and enters the room.