Part 28: boys night out.....

Boran's pov:
"Come on the guards are gone now.....move move move" I whispered and we snuck out of our rooms just as we were walking, I bumped into someone and thank goodness it was just Osman bey.
"What are you all doing?" osman bey asked, cocking his eyebrow at us. "Bey....we..." I began. "You're sneaking out, huh?" osman bey asked in a rather mischievous manner. "We were bored beyyim" konur answered, defensively. "Let me join you"
"You will?" goktug countered, "can't I?"
"Of course you can osman bey....let's move before the guards come back" I murmured. "Fill me up on how you got the guards away!" osman bey said, smirkingly. "We will, beyyim, we will" I said as I smirked at konur.

Gonca's pov:
Pft....poison in drinks....worried...I'm not worried....certainly not worried, not me! Bareera was just exaggerating but.....still that woman is pretty crazy.... *gulp*
Snapping me out of my thoughts, I felt a pat on my shoulder, that better not be dilshad. I turned around. I rolled my eyes thinking about Dishad but it turned out it was aaliya standing there. "Aaliya...!"
"You thought I was someone else, didn't you?" she asked, smirking at me. "No.....!" she gave me a smirking smile. And her stare, don't get me started on with her stare....it's so hard not to resist...."Okay fine....yes! I thought you were Dilshad" I confessed.
"Yeah I'd heard about your......um....encounter," aaliya said, biting her lip as she tried to stifle her laugh. "Anyways I was here to ask you what dress colour you want......bala thinks red.....but I think pink will be better....and aygul well....she thinks you should wear a sword to your wedding and dress like an Alp" aaliya spoke. Swords? That might not be a bad idea!!

"What ya thinking about?" aaliya asked. "Don't tell me you like aygul's idea too" she asked, worriedly. "Its....not a bad idea....that way I can threaten Dilshad AND look good in the same time" I may sound like a crazy person. "Gonca, seriously! You wanna wear that, what will the people say....huh? What will boran say?"
"Boran.....let's ask him," I say, aaliya coaks her eyebrow at me as I rushed into my tent and got a paper and a pencil.
"I'll write him a letter," I say. "Great idea...I can send it to ko-... I mean yeah cool....he'll say yes probably or whatever" ooh she's acting weird and I know why...

This time I was the one who smirked at her.

"AaAaaaaaaliyaa" I sung, making her turn red by the second. "Shut up, gonca" she sassed, directing her finger at me. "Ooh, you like someone" I chirped making her go redder. "N...No.... I think bala's calling me...I'm gonna go now..bye" aaliya excused and scrambled out.

................................................
Goktug 's pov:
"So konur tricked the sultan's daughter onto getting the guards out" osman bey asked, laughingly. "Yes it is true" boran said, with a grin.
I noticed konur abi sliding down of embarrassment and his face turning mighty red. "Abi don't worry we'll not tell aaliya baci about this" I chirped which made abi gleam at me. "W...why would aaliya be interested in it?" he asked almost immediately. "Oh I don't know....do you know cerkutay?" I asked cerkutay, sarcastically. "Oh no I don't know"
"Tovba....ya Allah help me" konur abi muttered, then he decided to change the subject, he turned to boran and said
"Boran......boran.....my dear brother....... Live this day like it's your last.....this might be the last time we'll all hang out before your wedding"
"Konur's right boran....after marriage it becomes really difficult....I should know I'm married" osman bey said. "Come on guys let's make this night.,,.a night we'll never forget" I announced.

Aoasalam u alikum That's it for today.....we'll continue from the Next chapter insha Allah...until then take care......bye-bye