Part 4: the surprize

Aoasalam u alikum!
This timeline is around the first episode of season 2 when Boran alp and Ahmed get captured by the Byzantine

Boran alp's pov:
After the Byzantine's attack on the kayi's they had taken me a bunch of other alps and Ahmed and his father hostage.
We were being dragged by the Byzantine soldiers so much that Ahmed fell. I tried helping him up but they pushed me off, I turned around when One soldier caught my eye, I saw two ocean blue eye's and a little bit of his blond hair sticking out.
The soldier vanished as I turned around because I felt a Sharpe pain behind my back as I being lashed at that time.

Once they threw us in their prison, The leader of the cowards, commander Alexander came in. "So you are Osman bey's most loyal alp," he said. I proudly lifted my head though my hands were still chained. Cowards
"By the Will oF Allah, we would die for him!" I Said
Then he asked where Osman bey is?
Arslan bey took a few steps forward and said "probably sharpening his sword to pierce your heart out!" He Said
Just like that scum drew out his sword and sliced my brother's throat.
At the corner of my eye, I saw the same soldier I saw before grasping his sword firmer but as he realised I saw him he let go.
Commander Alexander left the prison room and the soldiers closed the door.

..........we all know that happens next so ............
flash forward
Narrator's pov:
During the war, the same blue-eyed man goes missing but after the Turks won the war he appears once again. He looks at Osman bey, who quickly recognises who the mysterious man is. He smiles at the lad and the man who had a black cover on his mouth smiled back.
To be continued

Can you guess who the mysterious man is?
Comment below