Part 12: impression

Konur alp's pov:
I was in my tent that I share with Gogtuk and boran.....
horse tricks....not bad gogtuk.
I got up and was about to leave the tent when Gogtuk got in. "Abi? Where to?"
"Gogtuk....my sweet innocent little brother.....i cant tell you everything I do" I Said grabbing his cheeks
I faced the other way......
Gogtuk spoke "it has something to do with Aaliya hatun right? And if I know you which I do, you will show her your horse tricks!"
How did he figure it out.
I turned around and faced him "I...have no idea what you're talking about?" I Said, nervously.
"Abi! You had always been a really bad liar" he said, chuckling.
"You know I can help you" He says, I narrowed my eyebrow and asked "what will you do?!"
"I can help you impress Aaliya hatun....."
"I don't want to impress her........!!!"
"Sure you don't......" He Said sarcastically.
I was about to leave when again I turned around and said "tell me exactly what you'll do"
Gogtuk smiled sheepishly before telling me his plan.

Gogtuk's pov:
All the alps here including cerkutay were under my brother konur Abi's order, not actually but they'll pretend like they are.
Cerkutay came up to Konur And Said "how long will we have pretend listening to you?"
Konur abi replied, annoyingly "Gogtuk who told cerkutay to come here?"
I just amusingly watched Konur And cerkutay as they bickered.
"You are crazy, cerkutay! Now go do your work" Said konur abi, sternly.
Cerkutay smiled mischievously before saying "as you order........pretend Commander"

Aaliya hatun:
Bala abla told me gonca hatun had been missing from the tribe, so instead of panicking like her, I decided to go to the training area to train and ease myself.
Just as I entered the training area I heard a soldier yelling "YOU ARE OSMAN BEY'S ALPS! AND AN ALP NEVER BETRAYS, he never CHEATS nor LIES.......WALKING ON THE STRAIGHT PATH IS A GIFT OF ALLAH ALMIGHTY AND INSHA ALLAH WE WILL HAVE THE HONOUR OF MARTYRDOM WHILE WALKING ON It"
the alps repeated "INSHA ALLAH!"
Impressive.
I walk towards the crowd and yell "INSHA ALLAH KONUR ALP......insha Allah"
"Aaliya hatun!...."
"......May your work be easy Konur alp"
"JazzakAllah hatun"
Gogtuk's pov:
Cerkutay piped up, ruining the scene "Konur alp! Can we go now?"
Konur glared at him and I tried holding my laugh.
Aaliya hatun Said "you can go, you all can........let's see how well is your Konur alp at sword-fighting"
She drew her sword and waited for Konur to respond "you all can leave!"
We were spying on them as they fought, me, cerkutay and saltuk. "Vay Vay Vay I never thought konur would like someone" Said saltuk. "Me neither" I responded.

"Do you really think you can beat me?!" Said Aaliya hatun
"Well you're a woman and I've taken thousands of men alone so yes I think so" Oh not so fast, abi'um
Aaliya hatun Said "oh yeah well let's just see who wins"
Aaliya and konur swung their swords making both of them stare in each other's eyes just before Aaliya goes
"Is that the best you can do?" Mocked konur. He's gonna get it now......
That made Aaliya hatun furious, She pulled konur's arm out making konur jump up and fall right on the ground.

Konur wince fully stood back up again and he said "are you sure......you are a girl?"
"Are you sure you're a man?" I fired back.

Then we heard Boran alp was back and gonca hatun was with him. "abi! Boran's back......and gonca hatun is with him"
"Wait Wait Wait Who is Boran? And why is my brother's fiancé with him?"
Konur gulped and spoke "....it's a long and really a complicated story...."

Boran's pov:
Me and gonca hatun came into the tribe, bala Hatun And ali alp were standing at the entrance of the tribe.
Gonca and I got off our horses, bala hatun asked "where were you gonca? You had me worried sick"
"I was under attacked by some mongols.......but Boran alp saved me"
Ali looked at me and said "thank you Boran alp"
I simply nodded, gonca then said "bala I've something important to tell you"
Bala hatun took gonca hatun to the healing tent to check her wound and 'talk'

Konur alp and Gogtuk alp approached me, with the same mischievous smiles and glint in their eyes. Not the teasing again. [oh and just to clarify Ali has left to somewhere, he's not here]
"Boraaan"
"Hmm.....?"
"I think you have something important to tell us?" Says gogtuk.
"Yes.....you two are the most idiotic idiots I know" I Said.
"Aww thank you That's ever kind of you to say" Said konur, sarcastically
"Now tell us already" pressured Gogtuk.
"I've talked to her.......and...."
"And?!" Asked both of them
"And.......She Said ......"
Konur interrupted me "don't worry Boran! There are a lot of women out there.......just be patient brother"
"Actually She Said yes"
"She did?! CONGRATULATIONS"
"You are not so scared kitty-cat like after all Boran"
I glared at him and said "well this cat knows how to roar konur"