Part 25

Gonca's pov:
I took bareera to my tent and treated her with some sherbet. "My mother will not let this go, gonca," she said. "What will she do?" I asked her.
"Well...I will suggest if you stop drinking beverages for a while....she might try poisoning you" asserted bareera As she placed the cup on the table without taking a sip
"Bareera'um don't you worry nothing will happen to me," spoke gonca, with a grin on her face.
"Take advice from someone who has lived her whole life with her; she doesn't forgive anyone" announced bareera.
.......................................
The palace
"I am Sultan Masud's daughter, Saliha sultan and you people expect me to drink from this cup made of clay" A girl raged at her servants, throwing the cup on the ground. "But, sultan'um......!" began one of them, "shut up! Don't say a single word..." she hissed, raising her finger. Just then they heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she ordered, bitterly.
"Sultan'um! Sultan Masud asks for you! He says he has guests" states the soldier. "Hmmm....tell my dear sultan baba i'll be right there," she said, in a rather calm way. when the soldier leaves, saliha turns to the servants and says "let's go see who baba's guests are"

Konur's pov: I and my friends enter the castle, and boy was it huge, beautiful decorations, chandeliers, flower embellishment. It was way too much, seriously just think about how much they'd spent on this? If they had spent this much money on the state maybe it could have been in a better position but Alas this isn't.

I turn to boran who was next to me, he too was mesmerising the decoration. "Kardes, let's get some flowers from here so could give them to gonca hatun!" I teased him. "Good idea konur we'll get some for Aaliyah hatun, what do you say?" he fired. "Shut up!" I pushed him by his arm and then turned the other way where I found a girl in a gown that alone looked like it costed more than the whole state together.

She turned to me and asked in a weird yet optimistic manner. "Are you my sultan baba's guests?" oh so she's the sultan's daughter. "Evet we are.....unless you're expecting someone else" I announce. The girl starts to laugh for no reason. She's really strange....." You're funny, " she states. the corner of my eye, I felt boran tilting his head so he could see what made the lady laugh so much.

"Sorry, ...anyways you can follow me, I'll show you to your rooms," she said, excitedly. "Sorry sultan uh-...." oh carp I don't even know her name. "Saliha.....my name is saliha sultan! But you can call me saliha." she said, gleefully.
Ah-ha Castle girls are weird. "O....kay! I'll go with saliha sultan and anyhow we can't we're waiting for Osman bey who's in a meeting with sultan Masud" I stated. "Oh alright! I didn't get your name...!" she asked, looking interested. Why does she want to know why my name? I guess I have to tell her since I have no other choice "I'm konur!" i answered. "Konur that's nice" she said. 'Oh Allah help me'

Thankfully the doors opened and Sultan Masud came out following Osman bey. "Cok shukur" I mumble to myself

"Sultan baba!" said Sultan's daughter. "Kizim, saliha I want you to get these nice gentlemen comfortable in the castle, we'll be having them for quite a few days"

Aoasalam u alikum y'all
I hope u smarkcookies can understand what caused the snobby saliha sultan to immediately Change her mood when she saw konur?.........
sorry I didn't post in a while but I hope insha Allah when i'm done with özel I can continue this......
Bye-bye for now....