Chapter 1: Damon, Stefan and Me (EDITED)

--------------------------Lucie's POV-------------------------------

“Hold on tight!” He yelled as I gripped tightly on his shoulder.

I nodded as I looked at him, “At the count of three...” I told him as I closed my eyes. Every time I do this stupid thing with Damon, it scared the crap out of me. But when he rushes down, the strong breeze upon my face and the speed is worth the risk. “One… Two…” I slowly counted down. I looked down and heard the cars honking and the small-looking people roaming the streets. My hand started sweating, “Damon... I don’t want to do it. It’s scary!” I screamed out, loosening my grip and wiping my sweet on his shirt.

Then all of the sudden, Damon screamed out, “THREE!” He jumped off the building. I screamed, mixed of excitement and fear. The sudden rush down the speed felt like my heart was sinking and the wind was blowing off Damon and my hair. Soon, he landed on the ground with a big thud which also gave me an impact down my spine.

For a moment, I was just grabbing onto his shirt, still experiencing the breeze down my neck.

“Well, since we landed, you will need to find another excuse to grab on my shoulders.” He smirked as he turned around to see my face. I realized how tightly I was grabbing on him, and quickly let it go.

“….” I looked at him for a moment, puzzled, about to throw up. “You scared the crap out of me!” I screamed as I collapsed; my legs were still shaking and my head were spinning, but I had to admit it was a pretty tight experience.

But then he started laughing pointing at my face.

“Ahh!!” He mimicked me with his squeaky ‘Lucie’ voice. “You should’ve seen your face! And your scream! ‘Damon! No! Don’t! I am scared! Please don’t let me go!’”

I couldn’t help myself from smiling.

“You, are an asshole.” I said, still smiling of his stupid mimicking.

He helped me up as we walked into the house. “A nice looking one, though.” He commented.

I rolled my eyes, heading toward the kitchen; there saw Stefan, the kindly one who was making dinner. Before he could see me, I sneaked up behind him and screamed into his ears,

“ARHGHGHGGH!!”

He looked at me with a face, holding his hands up in defense, “ahh!” He sarcastically screamed, then pinched my cheeks and asked, “Could you set up the table?”

“Yes daddy.” I replied giggling-took out the plate, and the silver wares, placing it neatly on the table for 3; Damon, Stefan, and Me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly how Stefan felt xD ------------------------------------------->

- TeeHee it's my first fanfic.. not the best writer :P plz give comments wat i could imrpove on :) -

- And the starting is kinda boring and little dramatic.. but the story gets better as it goes on so please keep reading!! :) -