"Vla-"

Blue flames that felt hot let out through where the Pro hero was in place.

Kunikida quickly ripped out a page of his notebook that had the words of a tracker written on it. For sure he knew he could get burned but he only had to place it in the villain's pocket.

And while the man was doing a quick strategy to help the other heroes, Vlad king meanwhile was in charge of evacuating the students out of the facility.

The Class 1-B teacher would have to atleast make sure that the students weren't in place of harm.

Until pink smoke decided to appear above the trees.

---------

Atsushi was busy. Busy fighting with this crazy physco girl named Himiko Toga.

He wasn't really that worried, but it didn't mean he was underestimating her since clearly he also has experience of a vibe like this from Yosano-san.

And! He ducked under the knife going to his way and quickly transformed his arm into its tiger form and punched the girl's stomach who then was trrown through the air but landed back down on the ground anyways.

Okay, Atsushi! This girl is literally as the same age as you or younger but you still have much more things to do like getting a gas mask for you and Akutagawa!

So before running back into second choices, he quickly fled away from the physco girl and immediately went to where his partner was. Yes, his partner. After all, his upper superior, Dazai Osamu kept on giving them statements that they were partners just like the former Double Black duo

________

Akutagawa was just wasting his breath. For he had expected this.. Type of gas to be surrounding the area earlier than expected. And, really a teen did this? It was pathetic for him to think that someone irrelevantly younger than him came all the way to struck more trouble.

But this stupid gas that was ugly pink mixed with the blue sparking ashes from the trees were not good for his health condition.

And before he could turn on his ear piece, his lungs seem to be fine a little but before realizing that the man-tiger wore him a gas mask. How thoughtful, but there was no way he was saying that out loud.

"I didn't need your help, Jinko."

"Do you want me to drag you to the villain who is creating all this mess?"

"Who did you fight against with."

Akutagawa changes the subject, running along with Atsushi to arrive at the place where three certain villains have not been spotted yet; the Magician and the villain named Twice.

"Physco girl, it must have been that Toga girl that Katai-san mentioned to us!" Atsushi exclaims before both of them stopped in their tracks before a large ice block came in their way, but they avoided it.

"I'll go on check on Ketsubetsu! Hopefully the students would be some help!" Atsushi then dissappeared from his sight, running through the woods towards the hill where Ketsubetsu's bus was located.

He was glad that Mr. Eraserhead and the chimera principal from UA granted permission to let their students defend themselves from the villains as he heard some rampage going on from where Mandalay's.. child relative was currently were.

But, Midoriya and his friend seemed to be handling things up there. He wasn't sure of who was the villain up there, but he'll have to finish off things here quickly before acting as support for the teens.

But, he knew that before doing that..

"Rashoumon!"

Akutagawa uses his black beast to try and feast upon the villain, also known as Moonfish. But somehow, a bigger black wave came upon his sight as he quickly retrieved back Rashoumon and distanced himself from the fight where Tokoyami and friends were in.

'It seems like his.. quirk is stuck on a rampage..'

Before he could intervene any further, Moonfish was thrown onto a tree and he quickly wrapped the villain tightly around the grasp of his ability.

He turned back to the students who helped the raven head from from destroying any further by half-quirked boy's fire quirk that emitted light, which was the raven's weakness.

Akutagawa caught the attention of the dupli-armed and bruised teenager who immediately widens his eyes before he turned towards the captured villain behind him.

"Who-"

"Quiet, go straight that way,"

Akutagawa points to his side where then the students spotted tiger-like foot prints, but bigger in the path way.

"And you'll find the Ketsubetsu bus. If you ever spot a man-tiger, tell him that this villain, Moonfish, is captured." Akutagawa explains, glaring unintentionally hard to the students who went stiff before one of them with the cold face asks him.

"How are we supposed to trust you? You could even take back that villain all you want."

"One of my higher-ups are here. If you'd know, he's also known as Kunikida-sensei." The man shots back and while the three students were still hesitating, a slight rumble from one of the hills shot to their attention.

"Go, now!"

The boys had no other choice but to follow the foot prints, quickly sprinting away from his sight before Akutagawa let the fainted villain rest down the tree.

He inserted a tranquilizer on to the male's neck (let's pretend it was seen) before his attention focused on continuing his way to the hill.

Atleast he didn't try to scare off those students again.

This chapter is done! I know I take too long to update but guess what, my birthday's near!

I'm not to brag but I'm glad it's gonna be spent on a Saturday.👌🏼

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter is coming on. And for the next chapter, if any of you watch Bsd, I'm adding a little bit of a Mentor Chuuya there.

That's all, bye!

1515 words