Chapter Eight: 'Morning

POV: Sam/G.D.

I wake up with my wings awkwardly wrapped around me. I get up and stretch, putting my shoes back on. I make sure that my ribbon is still attached to my arm, which it is. I wander into the hallway and walk around for a bit until I see other people all going in one direction, I follow them.

"G.D!" I hear someone shout. I look over to see Tubbo waving from a table in Eret's massive dining room. I walk over to Tubbo and his family and sit down at their table. Other people sit at different tables and eventually we're joined by Phil and his family.

" 'Morning!" I say to all of them. I'm sitting next to Tommy on a bench. The table has four benches connected, Tommy and I are on one, Phil and Wilbur are on one, Techno's just by himself, and Ranboo, Tubbo, and Michael are on the last one.

We slip into an easy conversation that everyone but Techno and Wilbur join in. I get Techno, he never talks to anyone but I don't know why Wilbur's not talking, it might be because he doesn't know me that well.

I look at Wilbur. He's wearing a beanie that covers most of his hair. Some of it is sticking out and I notice a white strip in his hair that contrast it's usual brown. I've heard that the streak is from being revived but if so, why doesn't Tommy have one?

Wilbur is also wearing a big brown trench coat, I'm begging to spot a theme. He's looking down at the table in something like contemplation, I'm not entirely sure. I decide to not worry myself over it too much and join back into the conversation.

We all talk for a while and I begin to notice thing about Tommy. I've never had a conversation with him before but whenever we talk it's like I've known him for years. I don't know, there's this weird thing in the back of my mind telling me that I should talk to Tommy more. I think I might just listen to it because I enjoy this little bit of time we have to talk.

After a delicious breakfast everyone piles into the throne room and we start talking. Some people think that Dream should be killed and some people think that we should do something about him.

"Okay, first off all, you guys can't keep calling him Dream. He was Dream when he was nice, before all of this. We need to give this bad Dream a name," I say to them all.

"What about Nightmare?" Quackity asks, half joking.

"That's actually a good idea," Eret replies.

"Nightmare it is then!" Tubbo shots, louder than necessary. After agreeing on a new name we start to discuss what to do with him.

Predictably, a fight breaks out between George and Tommy. "Guys!" I shout at them. Eret and Ranboo are holding them back from killing each other.

"I think that we should try to get Dream back, we need to kill Nightmare and bring back Dream," I tell them, compromising.

"Well, how do we do that?" George asks, I can still hear residual anger in his voice.

"Why do we want to do that!" Tommy screams angrily at me.

"Tommy, the person you know is Nightmare, you've never met Dream," Niki tells him.

"I'm going to go talk to him," Tubbo whispers to me. I nod and him and Tommy walk out of the room. I wish I could help calm Tommy down because Tubbo's better with people but I'm just going to have to deal with it.

After a lot of convincing and arguing, we all decide to go back to the prison and see if we can negotiate with Sam to let more than one person in so that we can back each other up.

"Let's get going!" I shout to everyone after the final decision is made. Sapnap, Eret, Tubbo, Phil, and I are all going into the prison if Sam allows it.

~Short one, kind of a filler? I dunno, it exist now so yes. Anyways, I love you/p and don't forget to take care of yourself! <3 ~