Wakas

Hello, thank you for reaching this chapter. Ito na po ang wakas ng kwento. Sana ay nag-enjoy kayo sa pagbabasa. See you at Hospitality Industry Series #2. Thank you for reading, lovelots.

Wakas:
Allocated

Luis Angelo's Point of View

I was in Grade 10 and she's in Grade 9 when I first met Danisse. She's one of the candidates for Ms. Intramurals at that time and I was her escort. We had the same team and our teammates voted us to be the representative of the yellow team.

Danisse has fair skin and has a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her complexion is glossy. her eyelashes are long and curly, it doesn't need a curlier to curl it. Her eyebrows are slender and have a dainty nose.

Sakto lang ang katawan niya para sa akin. Hindi siya mataba at hindi rin mapayat, sakto lang. She has wavy black hair which made her prettier and she's tall. She's indeed gorgeous. Regardless of her physical appearance, she also had a good soul and a kind heart.

She's the most beautiful girl I ever met. She's easy to talk to and fun to be around. Her voice is soothing especially when she sings.

That's when I fell in love with her and I confessed my feelings. I thought that she's going to reject me but I was shocked when she confessed that she likes me too. That's when I decided to court her but courting her parents first.

When her parents gave me permission to court their daughter, I didn't waste any hours to court her. It was Valentine's Day when she decided to have a relationship with me. I think I was the luckiest man in the world at that time.

My relationship with her is almost perfect that's why we reached almost 5 years of being together. When her parents asked me if I have plans on marrying their daughter soon, I didn't hesitate to answer 'yes' because I was going to.

She's the only woman I want to be with. There's a time that I'm already imagining myself and her being married happily with our children that made me strengthen our relationship more but not until Kristen came into the picture.

I thought that she doesn't have any feelings for me but I was shocked when she confessed. I told her that I can't like her the way she likes me and I thought that she will go to stop but she isn't. As much as I want to ignore her, I can't because we're classmates and she's my groupmate.

I asked her permission if I can attend the thesis study but I didn't expect her answer.

"No, it's okay babe. You can go. Hindi kita masasamahan ngayon kasi mags-sleepover kami kila Threscia ngayon. Kailangan ko siyang suyuin. Isa pa, ayaw ko namang makaistorbo sa inyo roon. I trust you naman," she was smiling while telling me that.

Ayos lang naman sa akin kung hindi niya ako papayagan dahil kung ano ang gusto ko ay iyon ang susundin ko pero nagulat talaga ako nang pumayag siya. Hapon na nang makarating kami sa bahay ni effie. Dito raw kasi gagawin ang thesis study.

Naging maayos naman ang paggawa namin ng thesis at mabilis namin itong natapos dahil nagtulong-tulong kami. Ang hindi lang namin inaasahan ay ang pinainom sa amin ni Kristen. Parang may kung anong hinalo siya sa soda namin dahilan para mahilo kami at makatulog.

Naramdaman ko na lang na may bumuhat sa akin at kahit gusto kong magpumiglas ay hindi ko kaya dahil sa ininom ko. Sinakay ako sa isang taxi at pumasok sa isang condo. I was unconscious but not until I felt a soft hand slapped my cheek. I opened my eyes and my eyes dilated when I saw Danisse's face.

Umupo ako at tiningnan ang katawan kong hubad. F*ck, what the hell happened? Paanong wala na akong saplot? Binalik ko ang tingin ko kay Danisse na masama ang tingin sa akin. Sandali, naguguluhan ako sa nangyayari.