Kabanata 3

Kabanata 3:
Enrollment

Isabella Danisse's Point of View

No words can explain what I'm feeling right now. Contentment filled my heart knowing that my parents agreed to what I want. I thought that they'll force me to take business administration but I'm thankful that they didn't. I felt lightened because of it. I've unearthed a greater joy than any I'd ever known. I will be able to fulfill my dreams now.

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies. I also sent a text to Lui that I came home. Evening came and I joined my parents for dinner and have a little conversation with them about my plans. I'm glad that they supported me.

Pagkatapos kumain ay dumiretso ako sa ikalawang palapag at tinungo ang kwarto ko. I took a shower before going to bed. I reached my phone on the nightstand and opened it. I immediately connected my phone to my personal PLDT WiFi.

Notifications from my Messenger kept on popping up on my screen. I opened my Messenger app and click my friends and I GC named 'Pwends'. I told them that my parents let me take HRM Major in Culinary Arts and they're happy for me. I also informed my boyfriend about it and like my friends, he was happy for me.

Threscia. Enroll na tayo bukas para 'di maubusan ng slot.

Olive. Yep, agree.

Jhona. Sige.

Danisse. Okay, sige.

Threscia. Anyway, that b*tch is here. She served me earlier and I shouted at her because she's clumsy. 😆 She was holding her phone earlier while serving me that's why she spilled some orange juice in my hand. Gosh, you should've seen her face while saying sorry to me. My Mom also scolded her. You don't know how satisfying that scene is.

Danisse. You're crazy, Cia. You got it bad 😂.

Olive. That's so likely you, Cia. Hindi na kami nagtaka pa. 😂 You're so evil

Threscia. 🙄 She deserved it. Nasa rule na bawal mag-cellphone habang nagtatrabaho pero ang tapang ni Bethany 🤣

Jhona. 😂

Danisse. She's in her freshman year na ba?

Threscia. No, she's third-year college now with the course of elementary education major in Mathematics.

Danisse. Oh, okay.

Olive. Let's sleep na.

Threscia. Sige, 8:30 bukas. Frappe Alley.

Jhona. Sige.

Danisse. Goodnight.

And with that, I switched my phone off. I told Luis to enjoy his time with his grandparents that's why I'm going to sleep early. Nilapag ko ito sa ibabaw ng nightstand at humiga na sa kama. Nagkumot na ako at nagdasal muna bago natulog.

Morning came and I woke up around 7 am. I took a bath and wore a simple Black Off-Shoulder Boat Neck Crop Tops Shirt Blouse and a Black Flared Skirt. I paired it with white fila rubber shoe and matches it with the pouch I bought yesterday.

Hinayaan ko lang din na ilugay ang medyo kulot ko na buhok. I just applied light make-up to make my face more appealing. Pagkatapos ay hinanda ko na ang kakailanganin sa enrollment gaya ng 2×2 formal ID, PSA Birth Certificate, Certificate of Good Moral Character and Form 138. Good thing, I don't have bad records. Sinabi rin sa akin ni Luis na ngayon din sila mage-enroll nila Grant.

Nakauwi na kagabi sina Luis kaya makakasama ko na siya ngayon. Malapit na rin ang pasukan kaya natitiyak ko na maraming estudyante mamaya at sa mga susunod na araw.