Kabanata 5

Kabanata 5:
Class President

Isabella Danisse's Point of View

Standing prim and proper, Miss Elle was wearing black slacks, a white shirt, and a black blazer while facing us and facing her table. She matches it with black heels and she looks like a model.

She should've been a model because she had the requirements needed to be a model. She then put her black handbag on her table. On her back is a wide and large whiteboard and has a flat tv on top of it.

This classroom's interior is cream white. The classroom was a wide amphitheater that amplified the professor's voice in order to reach the entire room.

Along each row were dozens of small, wooden desks with attached chairs, crammed together to allow the maximum number of students. It is just enough to accommodate 35 students. The desks themselves were all new and clean. As far as I know, every school year, they changed the chairs.

"I'm a graduate of HRM Major in Culinary Arts and took a teaching degree. My hobby is cooking and I'm friendly to everyone. I've been a class adviser of COHI - 6A for almost 7 years now and I encountered some students who shift their course into a different one. I'm also your Professor in Culinary Arts and Sciences, Basic Accounting and Basic Finance and I hope that you're in the right classroom," she paused for the meantime.

"Huwag kayong mag-alala dahil wala pa akong binagsak sa subject ko. Basta, nagko-comply kayo sa mga activities, quizzes, assignments, etc, passed the projects and activities on time, studying hard, expect that you won't fail my subjects. For now, let's check your attendance first," Miss Elle explained as she turns her gaze on the class list she was holding.

Medyo natatakot ako sa Basic Accounting kasi nag-accounting kami no'ng Grade 12 kami. One of our applied subjects is Work Immersion and our project is a Feasibility Study which was the hardest. I prefer Practical Research 1 and 2 to Feasibility Study.

A feasibility study is an analysis that takes all of a project's relevant factors into account-including economic, technical, legal, and scheduling considerations-to ascertain the likelihood of completing the project successfully.

Sa feasibility study namin, na-survive namin ang Chapter 1 - 4 pero hirap kami sa Chapter 5 dahil Financial Statements ang gagawin. Sa Financial Statements, dapat ABM ka para mas magawa mo ito. Minsan ay nagrereklamo kami ni Threscia dahil magkagrupo kami dahil wala kaming alam sa accounting. Mabuti at nag-discuss si Ma'am Jhazz, ang Accounting teacher ng ABM.

With her help, we successfully balanced the Balance Sheet for our Financial Statements. Grabe, maloka talaga kami ni Threscia roon dahil kaming dalawa ang naka-assign sa Chapter 5, si Threscia ang leader namin. Mabuti at na-survive namin ang Feasibility Study.

Back to the class, the whole class is quiet but not until a lady called Miss Elle's attention.

"Miss Elle," napalingon kami sa tumawag. Nakataas na ngayon ang lamang kamay niya. Nilipat ko ang tingin ko kay Miss Elle na nakatingin na sa babaeng tumawag.

"Yes, Miss?" Tawag ni Miss Elle sa atensiyon no'ng tumawag sa kaniya.

"Why did you choose HRM po, Miss?" She then asked that made Miss Elle smiled. Miss Elle puts her both hands on the pocket of her blazer.

"Hmm, good question. I chose HRM because it's my dream. My classmates before, thought that I'm going to take Tourism but I proved them wrong. My heart is for HRM only and I didn't regret that I'm an HRM graduate. I assure you that you'll enjoy this course and I believe in you guys," pampalakas ng loob na sagot ni Miss Elle na ikinangiti ko.