"You two have to make things clear, Tae," Jimin thought.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook's room slowly and opened the door without knocking on it.

After seeing the younger's calm face, he ran towards to jungkook.

Younger was still sleeping. Tae sat down on the bed. He stared at Jungkook for a moment.

"I'm sorry my baby" tae mumbled.

He was crying so badly after seeing the younger's face. Tae stared at Jungkook for a few minutes now. But he couldn't awaken jungkook. He just looked at younger. He was just relishing the younger's handsome face.

"If you really love me, then why are you trying to leave me kookie?" Taehyung mumbled again.

He couldn't control himself anymore. He tried to go back.

But...

Suddenly...

Jungkook dragged Taehyung towards him by holding his wrist. Tae froze for a moment. He fell down to the jungkook's chest.

"I will never leave you hyung. Even though I tried I can't go anywhere away from you" jungkook mumbled while looking at tae's eyes straightly.

He placed his hands around Tae's waist and hugged him more tightly.

Both could feel each other's fast beating hearts.

Tears started to fall down from Tae's beautiful eyes.

"Don't cry hyung. Your tears make me go crazy. I can't hold myself back seeing you are suffering." Jungkook said.

"You don't know kookie. You don't know how much I suffered because of you! You can't even imagine the pain I hold." Taehyung said while crying more.

Jungkook placed his forehead on tae's.

"I know everything hyung. Please forgive me for once. I never let you cry because of me. I will never let you hurt yourself because of me." Jungkook mumbled and looked at Tae's lips.

He wanted it so badly.

But he holds himself back because he really respects to tae.

Taehyung noticed it.

He placed his lips on Jungkook's lips softly. Jungkook was shocked after what the elder did. He couldn't bear the pleasure he felt.

Am I really going to kiss my tae?" He thought.

He kissed him back. He started to move his lips. Tae did the same thing as the younger did. They kissed each other softly.

After kissing for a few minutes Jungkook rolled Taehyung to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Taehyung put his hand around Jungkook's waist and his neck then pulled him closer to him. Their kiss became more passionate. It mixed with love and lust.

Younger was sucking on the elder's lips more softly. But it could be enough to both feel butterflies on their stomachs.

Jungkook held tae's hand and locked his fingers by holding it more tightly. He started to move his tongue. He tried to reach for every inch of Tae's mouth using his tongue.

"Mmm.m..mm..." tae granted a moan.

Jungkook heard it as the most beautiful sound in this world. He kissed him more and more passionately.

After kissing for more than fifteen minutes Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at his baby more lovingly. Taehyung still has tears in his eyes.

"Never ever cry again my baby" jungkook mumbled and placed soft kisses on tae's eyes.

Tae closed his eyes and chuckled. And also, Jungkook kissed Tae's cheeks. He planted lots of kisses all around his face.

Younger looked at Tae's nap and placed a soft kiss.

"For today you have to sleep my bear" jungkook said with a soft smile while cuddling tae to his chest.

"Finally, you came to me kookie" Taehyung mumbled and cuddled him back tightly.