36

*TW: NSFW, smut (who's surprised? probably no one)*

George stood in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom, his eyes scanning over his body as he spun around in a slow circle. Despite having never tried it on, the skirt fit perfectly; hugging his waist and hips snugly, the fabric swaying over his bare thighs.

He had never had the confidence to put it on, but something about Dream being the one to ask him to had changed everything. Dream made him feel good about himself, and he finally gave George that sense of comfort and confidence he always seemed to be lacking.

George smiled to himself; he was excited to show Dream, he knew he was going to like it.

But before he got a chance to leave the room, he heard a light knock on the door behind him, Dream's gentle voice calling out, "George? Is everything okay?"

George felt himself smile at the words, reaching to pull open the door.

Dream's eyes dropped immediately, rolling over the length of George's body with a slow, shuttered breath as he muttered, "wow, George."

George felt his face warm, a quiet laugh escaping his mouth; he wasn't used to seeing Dream so flustered. He spun slowly, putting on a show for the blonde as he ran his hands over his body, stopping as their eyes met.

Dream smiled, taking a step closer to George, his hands reaching out just to lightly play with the bottom hem of the skirt.

"Do you like it?" George asked quietly, a small smile playing on his lips as he watched Dream's fingers trail softly over the waistband of the skirt.

"I do. I think you look amazing, George," Dream responded, his voice low, eyes cast down to watch as his fingers dipped just under the waistband.

As soon as his fingers made contact with George's skin, the brunette exhaled a shaky breath, already feeling his body react; realizing that this was the first time he would ever be physical with Dream without the addition of drugs or alcohol. It was a lot to take in, and it made nervous anticipation shoot up George's spine.

Dream seemed to notice, his hands moving to George's waist and pulling him close as he quietly asked, "are you nervous, George?"

George shook his head, knowing that he was more excited than he was nervous. But Dream gave him a reassuring smile anyway, his voice gentle as he said, "just remember you can always stop me at any time, George."

George nodded, and Dream moved his hand to the brunette's jaw, tilting his face up so their lips could meet for a soft kiss. George was surprised when Dream kept the kiss soft and slow, pulling George closer to him as they moved together into the bathroom.

Once they were fully inside the room, Dream pulled out of the kiss, using the hands on George's hips to spin the brunette around so his back was pressed flush to Dream's chest.

They were facing the mirror now, and their eyes met in the reflection for a moment, but George's eyes drifted away quickly to watch Dream's hands as they trailed slowly up his hips, sliding underneath his shirt and moving against his bare skin.

He let out a slow exhale, feeling Dream's warm breath against his neck, his eyes still locked on Dream's hands as they roamed. It was strange, being able to watch every little thing that the blonde was doing, and it made another surge of nervous excitement run through George's body.

His eyes lifted to watch as Dream finally pressed his lips to George's neck, dragging them painfully slow across the skin, sucking just hard enough to draw a quiet whimper from the brunette, who melted back even further into Dream's touch.