28

*TW: NSFW, smut, mentions of drugs*

Dream's lips were pressed against George's neck, the brunette's hands tangled in blonde waves as his eyes fluttered closed. They were moving fast, despite the fact that Dream said they could move slow. But George didn't care, not about any of it.

The only thing that mattered to him in the moment was that Dream wanted him, and he wanted Dream.

He let out a quiet moan as Dream sucked hard on the curve where his neck met his shoulder, knowing that the blonde was most definitely going to leave behind bruises, a welcome sight on skin that had been unmarked for weeks now. George found himself smiling at the thought of it, his hands tugging gently on Dream's hair to illicit a low moan from him, muffled as he kept his mouth attached to George's neck.

George felt the grip on his waist tighten as he grinded his hips down against Dream, earning another low moan from the blonde, who finally pulled away from George's neck to look up and ask, "are you sure, George? I thought we were going to move slow. This...this definitely isn't slow."

George decided to have some fun with the blonde, rolling off his lap and lying on his back as he sighed dramatically and said, "you're right, Dream. If you don't want to-"

He was cut off by Dream, who was on him in seconds, the brunette giggling playfully as Dream settled between his legs, his face nuzzling into George's neck. They stayed like this for only a moment, but the mood shifted back quickly, Dream's lips moving against the skin of George's neck once again.

Dream sucked another bruise onto the skin, his voice low as he mumbled against the skin, "I missed you, George. I missed all of this."

George felt himself smiling, his hands moving to pull Dream's face back towards his own, their lips pressing together for a kiss that was soft and slow, their tongues moving together at a leisurely pace.

George's hands moved to tug gently on the fabric of Dream's shirt, the blonde pulling back with a quiet laugh, sliding his shirt off before helping George out of his, both of them tossed carelessly to the floor.

Dream came back down and reconnected their lips, bodies pressed together as George wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist, desperate for some type of friction between them. He pressed his hips up into Dream, and the blonde laughed as he pulled away from the kiss, his voice low and quiet still as he looked down at George and said, "slow down, baby. We have all night."

The sound of his voice was enough to drive George crazy, but he took a slow breath, nodding at the blonde as he let himself melt back into the mattress, his body heavy with anticipation as Dream grinned down at him and quietly said, "good boy, now just relax and let me take care of you, George."

George could only manage a nod, looking up at the blonde through half lidded eyes as Dream reconnected their lips for another slow kiss, his tongue licking into George's mouth immediately.

Despite the jittering nerves in his stomach, the desperate feeling that was aching in every part of his body, George managed to let himself relax, to fully enjoy the moment as Dream's hands moved slowly down his body. He felt his body warming from the touch, every nerve coming alive as the blonde moved deliberately slow, his fingers tracing down over the brunette's chest and stomach, following the dips and curves of George's body.

He couldn't deny that it felt better this way, letting Dream take his time. But his breath still hitched in his throat when Dream's hands finally reached the waistband of his jeans, his fingers dipping just below the fabric and tracing along George's skin, causing George to exhale sharply in response.

He felt Dream smile into the kiss, pulling back just enough to quietly say, "tell me what you want, baby."

George let his head fall back against the pillow, swallowing hard as he looked up at the blonde through his lashes, his face flushed pink and his voice needy as he answered, "I...I want you, Dream. I want you to touch me...please."