6

*TW: slight NSFW*

George's heart hammered in his chest as Dream's lips pressed against his own. He was caught off guard, but he melted into the kiss quickly, his body pressing into Dream's.

He felt Dream's tongue slip into his mouth, moving against his own as the blonde moved both hands to George's waist. He guided George backwards until his back was pressed to the wall behind him, Dream's body pressed against his.

George let his hands move to Dream's chest, trailing slowly down until he reached the bottom hem of the blonde's shirt. He hesitated for only a moment before sliding his hands under the fabric, his fingers grazing over the muscles of his lower stomach.

Dream's hands followed after George's, gripping the brunette's wrists as he pulled his hands out from under his shirt, pinning them instead to the wall above his head. A quiet noise escaped from George at the show of dominance from the blonde, although he was still unsure of what his intentions were.

Dream's lips trailed from George's mouth, across his jawline, and towards his neck. His mouth moved against the skin, George's eyes fluttering closed as he allowed himself to enjoy the feeling.

"Admit it, George," Dream muttered against his skin.

George's eyes opened, confusion clouding his mind as he quietly answered, "admit what?"

Dream pulled away from his neck, keeping his body pressed to George's as he looked down at the brunette, hands still pinned to the wall above him.

He dropped his voice low, a confident smirk on his face as he said, "admit that you like kissing me."

George exhaled a small laugh, rolling his eyes as he said, "fine, Dream. I don't mind it, are you happy now?"

Dream flashed him a smug grin, releasing George's hands as he took a step back from the brunette and replied, "yes, very happy."

George watched in confusion as Dream walked away from him, dropping down onto his bed as he pulled out his phone, his focus already diverted elsewhere. He rolled his eyes again in annoyance; he should have known Dream was only messing with him.

He let out a frustrated sigh, sitting down on his own bed as he opened his laptop.

"Something wrong, George?"

George didn't even bother looking over at Dream, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had been successful in messing with the brunette.

"No, Dream. But what happened to "I'm not playing games with you, George.""

Dream laughed in response, sounding all too happy with himself as he answered, "I lied, so what?"

George exhaled sharply; lying to get under George's skin was becoming an annoyingly predictable pattern for the blonde.

~

The following day, George made a point of ignoring Dream. The more he thought about the blonde's stupid games, the more annoyed he got with him. But he was also annoyed with himself for falling for it so easily.

Luckily, Dream spent most of the day out, so George got to spend his day alone in the dorm room, watching movies and playing Minecraft.

But Dream had to return at some point, and as the sun began to set, the bedroom door swung open. Dream walked into the room, smiling at George as he said, "hey, George."

George's eyes flickered up for a moment before settling back down on the screen of his laptop, where he remained silent as he focused on his current game of Minecraft. He could feel Dream's eyes on him as the blonde moved further into the room, shedding his jacket as he said, "are you really ignoring me?"

"Yes," George mumbled, eyes still fixed on the screen.

Dream sighed dramatically, sitting down on his bed as he responded, "can you at least tell me why?"

George lifted his eyes to meet Dream's, his eyebrows raising slightly as he answered, "what do you mean, why? You know exactly why."

Dream laughed quietly to himself, raising an eyebrow at George as he said, "awh, Georgie. Are you upset because I kissed you? Or are you upset because you liked it?"

George scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking back down at his laptop as he muttered, "you're such an idiot, Dream."

Dream only chuckled in response, settling back against his pillows as he opened his laptop.

George tried hard to remain focused on his game, but the annoyance he was feeling towards the blonde kept distracting him. He finally decided to exit out of the game, shutting down his laptop as he climbed out of his bed.

He could feel Dream's eyes on him again, but he kept his attention diverted from the blonde. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a clean towel and a change of clothes.

He then angled his body so that Dream could see just enough of him, before he began by pulling his shirt off over his head. He took his time, running his hands through his hair before letting them settle near his waist, gripping the fabric of his sweatpants.

He heard Dream shift slightly behind him, clearing his throat nervously before saying, "what are you doing, George?"

George didn't respond, he didn't even bother to turn around as he pulled his sweatpants off, leaving him in just his boxers. He reached for the towel before finally turning around to face Dream.

"I'm just going to take a shower. Why? Is there a problem, Dream?"

George watched as Dream's eyes quickly scanned over his body, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. His eyes met George's again for just a moment, before he quickly diverted his attention back to his laptop screen.

George felt a smug grin form on his face as Dream ran a hand through his hair, shrugging slightly as he mumbled, "nope, no problem at all."

George turned to leave the room, feeling a small sense of accomplishment at the reaction he managed to get from the blonde. If Dream wanted to play games, then George was prepared to play them right back.