𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I know she cares about me even if you and Carl do not, his karate is for pussies. My karate is for Cobras, for strong people and for people who know how to kick ass which is what I'll do to you if you lay a hand on me again." I growled before going to get my stuff. "Nice try Isabelle, a seventeen year old does not scare me. Not even a juvenile piece of crap like you." He chuckled. "Maybe a whole dojo might." I glared before walking off...

✦✦✦

"𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫. Sometimes the world can be cruel, and that is why you have to learn to be cruel yourselves. Weakness is unacceptable. The fight at the school was an embarrassment, you lost soldiers and you lost the battle. But you will not lose again." Sensei Kreese began to say as we hung our heads in shame, I didn't. Dwelling can be another sign of weakness yet I couldn't help but do so.

The world is cruel, my father is cruel. He was cruel to me and he is cruel to my mother, I threatened to break his arm but I was weak and never did it. Knowing he forces himself upon my mother who is to weak to say otherwise, but they disowned me and I shouldn't worry right?

"Diaz was one of our own. What they did to him, they did to all of us. And it will not go unanswered, we will show no mercy. We will show no weakness. We will strike back and we will strike hard! Is that clear?" My grandfather asked loudly. "Yes Sensei!" We shouted back, I was stood near Hawk who nodded with me, my issue was that my girl wasn't the other side of me, Kanis was stood next to me yet I wished it was Tory, Kanis, Hawk and I in a row like a family like our group.

"I can't hear you!" He shouted. "Yes Sensei!" We yelled.

✦✦✦

𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 to many things, many people. Tory, I know how our landlord is and how she's strapped for cash I wanna help but even I am struggling, Miguel. Miguel's only just woken up yet I cannot bare to see him, I cannot face it, face him. Robby, I wonder where the hell he is and if he's doing okay. Aisha, she's gone to private school what if she gets bullied again and she's currently friendless. Kanis, she's going through a lot right now and what if Morgan causes her grief. And Hawk I worry too often than too little.

I have a idea, I'm gonna report my dad, it protects my mom and my brother even though I don't care about him. Sensei was in his office, "Dude come on you gotta tell me if your girl's joining Cobra Kai!" I told Kanis as we sparred. "Yeah duh, she said it looks sick and as soon as she scrapes the money she's in." Kanis beamed. "I gotta meet this bitch." I chuckled.

"Speaking of, when's Tory coming back?" She wondered. "Fuck knows." I sighed. "Class. You worked hard today, so before you're dismissed I got a little treat for ya. I wanna introduce you to a little friend of mine." My grandfather spoke as we all looked to him, he revealed a hamster.

When I was younger Carl and I had a hamster names Skittle yet we had a pet snake, M&M. M&M ate Skittle, then we cried. "Cool! What's its name?" Bert asked enthusiastically. "I don't know, what should it be?" Grandfather asked with an aspect of innocence, I wasn't buying it something was going to happen to the hamster. I love my grandfather but I'm not a fool. "Hawk Junior." Hawk smirked as he chuckled in response.

"Isabelle, who should name our friend?" He asked me, "Bert." I answered. "Okay, Bert what do you think?" Sensei asked Bert. "Um, Clarence?" He suggested. "Clarence, here take him." Sensei handed Clarence to Bert. "Aww he's so cute you guys." Bert beamed as we chuckled. "You know it's almost lunch time." Sensei pointed out. "Really? I'm starving." Kanis smirked. "For the animals K." I told her as we smirked.