Continue Reading

A/n: 

I just first want to say that if you got here to this point I am surprised by your persistence...  Can't relate.

Anyway, I am pretty sure everyone knows how unstable my updates are which is a part of the reason I am posting this 'notice'. 

I have decided to continue this story on WebNovel!! And I am trying my best to maintain a schedule and trust me it is way better now. 

Now by all means you can check it out if you want but may I warn that there are some changes, major changes may I add. 

Not only did I go through a full edit but I also made some storyline changes. Still, it is the same storyline this is time with purpose.

If you couldn't tell when I initially started this on my other profile it was out of pure fun. Don't get me wrong it is still something I enjoy doing, I just found more reason to do it now compared to before.

If you do decide to go read this 'new' version I do hope you enjoy it and I hope that you aren't too lost in the changes I made. I can say that this version is a bit more realistic. 

The last but not least bit of information is I will no longer be updating on Wattpad. Not sure if that is a negative or positive thing yet so I will let you decide.

The WebNovel version is called Young Lies I hope it isn't that hard to find but I will try to insert a link that actually works.