I pull on his hair harder to get him off of me, and I guess that he only turns him on more when he bites onto my neck and I groan knowing that there will definitely be a bruise.

Hitting his arm that was still wrapped around me, I grab onto his bicep and forcefully pull my neck away from the grasp his lips had on it.

I say out loud although I still can't see that clearly, "Jesse?" I ask, my voice coming out harsher than I intended

I hear him panting slightly, shallow breaths leave his lips, and all of sudden he backs away from me entirely heading to the front door and I hear him feel around for the light switch before he turns it on and I can finally see him clearly.

He's wearing dark black jeans and a plain navy blue t-shirt, the usual gold chain hanging from his neck. I watch him lick his lips as he walks back to the desk using his arms to trap me as he places them on either side of me.

I feel his breath hit my nose and lips as he looks down at me from where he stands in front of me.

He leans down slightly and places a short kiss on my lips and says quietly, "You're not still mad at me are you?"

I shake my head slightly, telling him that I'm not and he takes one of his hands to raise it up to my ear and tuck a piece of hair behind my shoulder before he says again, "You don't want anybody else right?"

Again, I shake my head and I watch as his lips twitch slightly before it goes back to his blank expression, "So there's nothing holding you back from me anymore?"

Shaking my head again, I gasp when he moves his hands to grasp the sides of my waist and he pulls me closer to him again, as he rests his forehead on top of mine.

"I'm going to ask you one last question, and this time I want you to speak, okay?" he says to me and I nod slightly wondering where he's going with this.

I'm no longer confused anymore when I feel him lower his hand, my panties shifted to the side, and I gasp when he slips two fingers inside me.

His lips lean close to my ear, and I hear him chuckle before he says, "You're so wet for me already arent you?" his fingers continue to pump inside me slowly and I bite my lips to conceal my sounds with my eyes widened not sure if he wants me to answer.

He laughs slightly under his breath when he notices the look on my face and says, "Don't worry that's not the question." he shakes his head in amusement

I feel my face twist in pleasure as he continues to torture me with his slow movements and I feel him place a light kiss on my cheek.

Gripping my chin with his other hand he lifts my head up so I can look him in the eyes when he says, "If I wanted to fuck you up against that window of yours I've been wanting to try, would you let me?"

My eyes widen at how direct the question is and my shock prevents me from answering verbally. Not liking this he pumps his fingers inside me faster and I groan as I lean forward resting my forehead against his shoulder.

Rubbing my back slowly with the other hand whilst harshly finger fucking me into oblivion as he increases his speed, "Baby?" his deep voice calls for me and I genuinely respond with how tongue-tied I feel, and now I wish he'd slow down again.

"Ok. Let me rephrase that I should've been more specific." I hear him clear his throat, "Are you going to let me fuck you into that window hard enough that I have you walking out of this office with a limp you'll have to try to hide from your co-workers to avoid creating a lie about how you hurt yourself?" I moan softly as he adds another finger

"Then you'll have to explain that you burned yourself with a curling iron when they see the way I marked up your neck after I'm done with you." I suck in a harsh breath as I lean my head back closing my eyes tightly.