"Alright. Ashton are you going to stay for dinner?" Ender asked.

"If i'm welcome?" Ash raised an eyebrow at me.

'Of course." I smiled.

"Then sure!" Ash grinned.

Ender cheered.

"Hey Car do you want me to check the radar before we head out?" Ender asked.

"Yea, then go make your list."

Ender walked off while Ashton and I went inside. I wrote down a few things on the notepad that was on the refrigerator door before Ender came back and made his list.

"Yea that swell will be in tonight but should be out before business tomorrow." Ender informed me. "Also I want chicken pot pie for dinner."

"Awesome." I said as I made the final touches on the list.

"I'll drive us." Ashton suggested and I agreed, happy for once I wouldn't have to ride my bike to the grocery store filled with bags.

The drive to the store was short and sweet and Ashton was a good help. He was considerably taller than me so he could reach things I couldn't and would go off to get items on the other side of the store so I wouldn't have to.

We picked out some ice-cream for after dinner and then checked out before heading back home.

After unloading the groceries I let Ash and Ender pick out a movie to watch.

I stood by the stove cooking some chicken in a pan when I felt hands at my waist.

"So what movie did you decide on?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Ashton said quietly into my ear before kissing it. "Can I help?"

"Sure, you can cut up those carrots and celery."

He nodded before moving on to get started.

"Ender babe, can you put up your stuff on the floor?" I called out to him.

"Aww Car!" He whined from his spot on the couch as he watched cartoons.

"No room!" I called back and he sighed dramatically before standing up and grabbing his board and helmet and carrying them up to his room.

"No room?" Ashton asked.

"Yea, that's our way of saying no room for discussion." I chuckled.

"Ahh." Ashton nodded.

"I may be his sister but I still have to be the parent around here." I laughed.

Ashton finished cutting the vegetables and I sautéed them before putting the pie dough in the pan and then adding the vegetables and cream and then another crust on top of that. I let Ender poke the holes in the top, like always, and then placed it in the oven.

About half an hour later our dinner was done and we all got our plates before taking seats on the couch and starting the movie.

I eyed Ashton and Ender as they both had cheeky smiles on their faces when the movie started.

The opening credits to Peter Pan began to play and I gasped with a smile on my face.

Ashton leaned over. "Ender told me this was your favorite movie."

I nodded before giving him a thank you peck on the cheek.

By halfway through the movie our dinner was all gone. I stood up and took Ashton and Ender's plates and washed them in the sink before getting three bowls and scooping ice-cream into them.

I handed one each to the boys before settling back in next to Ashton who let me lean up against him.

Ashton kept placing small kisses in my hair throughout the second half of Peter Pan. Ender was sitting on the floor in front of us so he didn't see it but they both mocked me when I began to say the lines out loud with the movie.

"Oh my god Carter you can't be serious." Ashton guffawed.

"What?! You're just jealous of my amazing acting skills." I teased him and he rolled his eyes playfully before tickling my sides.

"Noooo!" I squealed and jumped away from him, hopping a few steps across the lounge room.

Ender and Ashton made eye contact with each other before evil smirks crossed both of their faces.

"Get her!" Ender yelled and my eyes went wide as they both launched out of their seats and began to chase me.

I screamed and squealed as they chased me around the kitchen, trying to dodge their wiggling fingers.

"Gotcha!" Ashton said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up. I squirmed inside his arms and he fell back purposely onto the floor, holding me down while Ender jumped on top and began to tickle me.

"No! No!" I thrashed about but they continued their tickling assault until we were all out of breath.

"You're so mean." I playfully hit Ashton's arm and he laughed before pulling me into his lap.

"Now I know you're ticklish." He giggled and then kissed my neck.

I giggled back.

The movie was now over so we eventually stood up and took our plates to the sink.

Tomorrow would be another early morning so I had to get Ender and myself into bed.

"Thanks for coming over." I smiled at Ashton who was standing in the open doorway.

"Thanks for having me over, it was fun." He smiled before pulling me into a hug and kissing my lips. "I'll call you tomorrow."

A strong wind blew and even in the now darkened sky I could see the formation of even darker clouds.

"Okay. Ash, you better get home before this storm starts." I looked at the sky.

"I will." He promised. "Bye Ender!" He called and Ender waved from the stairs behind me.

"Bye."I smiled.

"Bye." He kissed me again before jogging off towards the parking lot.

I closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Go take your shower and i'll clean up down here."I told Ender and he took off.

I washed the dishes and picked up the pillows and blankets we had knocked over in our tickle fight before flipping the laundry.

By the time I was done, Ender was out of the shower so I hurried to take mine.

I scrubbed my hair and body under the hot water then got out, wrapping up in a warm towel.

After drying off, brushing my teeth, and changing into pajamas I was ready for bed.

Ender and I both turned out the lights and I tucked him in.

I could hear the soft rolls of thunder in the distance become louder by the minute. Rain started to patter on the roof, soft at first and then more harsh. A strike of lightning flashed outside of the window followed by a booming crack of thunder and moments later I heard my door open followed by Ender crawling into my bed.

I didn't say anything except wrap an arm around him and pull him closer to me.

Ender had always hated storms, that was something he got from our mother. She was absolutely terrified of them.

Ender was the perfect mix between our parents.

He got his compassion, wit, and nose from our mother while he got his determination, sass, and incredibly large feet from our dad.

He was like a miniature form of both of them.

I heard Enders soft snores below me and in moments I was out as well.

Hours later my eyes shot open to the sound of thunder, shattered glass, and a scream of my name.