Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 4

Comenzar desde el principio

Jaune started looking around the shattered realities as Decimus then appeared out the nowhere and went to strike Jaune with the hammer, only for Jaune to turn intangible causing the weapon to phase through his body.

Jaune then used Rubilax and slashed Decimus on the chest causing the beast to fly back as black corrupted blood came out his wound.

Jaune then summoned several glyphs as magic energy blasts fired towards Decimus who created a force field to block the attacks.

Decimus then cast a spell on himself causing him to heal up.

Decimus then lifted up the hammer as multiple beams of divine light came from every shattered reality.

Jaune teleported himself out of the way.

Jaune then appeared behind Decimus and cut off the upper left wing.

Decimus screamed in pain, but Jaune wasn't done as he teleported himself out of the way when Decimus went to turn and slam his hammer.

Jaune then swong his blade as Decimus flew out the way, however the cut was so precise that Decimus despite avoiding it ended still getting cut and lost both legs.

Decimus screamed in pain and anger as he lifted up the hammer.

Decimus:" Trust my hand, Creator! The light commands you! THE LIGHT COMMANDS YOU!!!!!" he yelled as massive glowing white energy sphere was sent towards Jaune.

Jaune leapt through the energy sphere causing Decimus to be shocked, before he teleported himself out of the way to avoid Jaune piercing through his chest.

Decimus legs regenerated as Jaune raised an eyebrow as he was floating in the shattered realities

Jaune then grabbed a shard of a shattered reality and then turned into blade.

Jaune now wielding two blades was now looking at Decimus with a stern look on his face

Decimus:" Cursed demoniac. I feel the power of the Lord of Hollows within you." he cursed to Jaune.

Jaune then flash stepped and swing the Reality Blade at Decimus, who countered the slash using the hammer however Jaune then spun his body and used Rubilax to cut off the right hand which held Valus's hammer.

Decimus flew back and screamed in pain as black blood was coming out of his missing limb.

Jaune then summoned his Archangels as they proceeded to fly around Decimus and slashing him with their blades and spear.

Decimus screamed in pure agony as he couldn't escape the army of Archangels, it was almost impossible for him to use his healing magic due to the amount of Archangels that keep slashing him.

Jaune then closed his eyes as a large golden glowing Holy Cross appeared out the nowhere he then moved his index finger down causing the Holy Cross to be slammed on Decimus.