Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 3

Start from the beginning

Rubilax:" Pity. We were starting to like the atmosphere." he said with amusement and sarcasm.

Cassius:" Billions of souls flock to my realm. All of humanity is ready to exact revenge. But I see this music sounds familiar to you, doesn't it? Did you make your promise to a damned soul? Do you want to protect mortals? They think they are Creation's darlings...but they are nothing but little creatures crawling in the mud." he asked in a taunting tone while pulling out his Longinus.

Jaune just laughed as he pulled out Rubilax.

Jaune:" You're the bitter type. You were human once too, so I'd consider you keeping your schizophrenic mouth shut." he said with a smirk.

Cassius:" I'll take whatever they have. And when there is nothing left for them they will be my Longinus. You can not stop me!" he yelled as he planned to use the mortals to create more Longinus.

Jaune:" Oh, it's not my choice. Humanity is vastly overrated. I'll show you why we are considered the scales of Equilibrium." he said with a smirk.

Cassius slammed his Longinus on the ground causing a powerful shockwave, Jaune flew out of the castle put used his magic to fly in the air.

Cassius leapt out of the opened ceiling of the castle and swong his right fist at Jaune who stopped the huge fist with his right foot and then pushed the gigantic Cassius down.

Cassius lift up his Longinus as immesurable magical glyphs appeared on the sky of the Underworld and fire down multicolor magical blast down, creating a multicolor titanic energy pillar.

Jaune came out of that blast without noticible injuries as he swong Rubilax at Cassius face injuring the creator of the Longinus.

Cassius then swong and struck Jaune with his Longinus sending the blonde warrior crashing through the mountains of the Underworld.

Jaune then regained balance as he flew up in the sky of the Underworld.

Jaune then pointed his right hand at Cassius as he performed a titanic Jio Graze and fired the attack against Cassius injuring the beast.

Cassius then groaned in pain before he used Healing Magic to restore himself.

Cassius roared as he clentched his Longinus turning completely giant, he was so huge he was covering the entire Underworld.

Jaune scoffed.

Cassius:" Look at what I'm capable of!!!!!" he yelled at Jaune as Jaune then smirked.

Jaune then used Ei Chael as he healed up completely.

Jaune then used teleportation as he appeared infront of Cassius face.

Cassius growled at Jaune before Jaune smirked snap his fingers causing a summoned the large Blessed Virgin as it managed to neutralize Cassius.