Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth Part 3

Start from the beginning

Jaune:" Who are you?" he asked.

???:" I am the Master of Blades. And all that remains of the warrior who was once called Draven, of the Realm of Men." he told to Jaune.

- Draven, the former of Zelous King -

Jaune:" The Zealous King. You were part of the Salem followers." he said as he remembered Y/n once talking about the ancient figures of Remnant that aided Salem.

Draven:" I should have passed through the Well of Souls a long time ago. But I won my freedom in the Arena to fall to the whiplash of Cassius once under my command." he said to Jaune.

Jaune:" I can help you reach your Utopia. If you trust me, I will defeat Cassius and you will reach the Krosmoz." he said as Draven looked at Jaune for a while before he nodded as he ordered the guards to step aside and let Jaune enter the place.

Jaune proceed to kick the door down and made his way into the throne room.

The throne room was covered in nothing more than Darkness as Cassius voice was heard throught the room.

Cassius:" Look, the beast enters my house. And what does he seek, absolution from death? No! This is still alive! Silence! He will tell us what his cause is! Go ahead, Knight." he said.

Jaune:" I came here to take your head, Cassius." he told to Cassius.

Cassius:" So say all the challengers, but many leave in agony. Their souls are consumed by life and make me stronger and stronger." he told to Jaune.

Jaune:" Show yourself, Cassius!! Let's finish it!!!" he ordered Cassius.

Cassius:" Oh yes. This opponent is strong enough to do what he says. But I'm not a dog that answers the call: you have to be flushed out. This Kingdom is my strength. The souls of all those I have killed and consumed." he told Jaune as he showcased himself.

" he told Jaune as he showcased himself

- Cassius -

Cassius:" You smell like alive, Knight. You are not welcome here." he told to Jaune in disgust over him.