Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth

Начните с самого начала

Jaune:" Not likely." he said.

Dark Vlad:( One thing for sure, we won't attack straight forward. You can't never know who we might go up against. Even though we're pretty powerful of our own.) he said.

Jaune then made his way through the place as many demons came out their hiding spot.

Jaune simply starred at them with glowing golden eyes causing them to turn into stone.

Jaune then flew in the sky as his white cape was moving in the wind before he pinpointed where most demons were at.

Jaune then snapped his fingers as multiple golden glyphs appear as golden Divine spears flew struck the different section of the forest causing massive explosion and deleting the demons.

Jaune eyes then move towards the forge of the Makers as he saw a titanic demon roaring as he was smashing it down with his fists.

Jaune:" Straga?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

- Straga, The Strongest of the Chosen -

Rubilax:" Didn't we slay him already?" he asked in confusion, because Straga was already slayed by Jaune from a long time ago. How did he manage to still be standing?

Jaune:" STRAGA!!!!!" he yelled however Straga seemed to be ignoring Jaune making Jaune a bit confuse before Jaune could've sensed the undead aura on Straga's body from far away.

Jaune:" He's an undead. He doesn't have the mental capacity to think for himself." he told to Rubilax.

Jaune then summoned a large golden glyph a golden energy wave struck the Undead Straga sending him flying away from the forge, also known as Tri-Stone.

Jaune then flew towards the Undead Straga and one shotted the Undead Straga with one slash of Rubilax creating a powerful shock wave and disintegrating the Chosen One among the Demons

Jaune then scoffed.

Jaune:( What the hell have they done with you, Straga? You used to be such a prideful and worthy demon.) he thought in his head feeling emphaty over his enemy.