Hellblazer and Primak Movie 2# : Rebirth

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Jaune:" Victories?............... Heh, and what cost? I still couldn't find her..... You told me she was likely to be in the Krosmoz but despite my several passages there, I still can't find her." he said.

[ A/n: The Events of 'Rebirth' are sligthly before 'Mistress of Death' but still during the Time-Skip. Currently Y/n is training in Hell and this Jaune is the same of Chapter 96 who accomplished his training and tamed Rubilax. He's currently on a path of Redemption for taking the lives of the innocents of Atlas.]

Dark Vlad:" They are sh*tting on our progress Jauney Boy!!!! Why don't you get it already?!? Y/n is gone forever!!!!! You can't have her back no matter how much you try!!! AND STOP BLAMING ME, YOU'RE ME AND I'M YOU!!!!! WE BOTH LOVED HER THE SAME!!" he yelled angrily at his other self.

Jaune:" Still didn't give you the right to take over my body and causing a mass murder in the Underground of Atlas." he said with a glare towards Dark Vlad.

Dark Vlad:" You still won't let this go?!? YOU CREATED ME!!!!" he yelled in anger as the flaming skeleton was angry that Jaune couldn't just move on despite all that has happened.

Phaeris looked at both arguing before he spoke up.

Phaeris:" Your purpose lies elsewhere. The Destroyer, plots humanity's downfall." he said.

Jaune:" Salem?" he asked to Phaeris.

Phaeris:" Not her. Weak, though me may seem. This creature is integral to the Balance. We believe the Demon Prince, Samael, Lord of Backstone Keep, conspires with him. Seek out the Makers, unravel this plot. And protect the Balance. Show them the price of defying the Above." he told to Jaune as he sent off Jaune into another world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune started looking around the place.

Jaune then sensed several presences around the area

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jaune then sensed several presences around the area.

Jaune:" The Makers are under attack?" he asked.

Dark Vlad:( The Dragon could've mentioned that.) he said with sarcasm as he was speaking from Jaune's head.

Rubilax:" 'The heck is going on Boss? What happened we were inside of that vulcano and then all of the sudden we're here?" he asked to Jaune feeling confused.

Jaune:" The enemies are many, but few could muster the forces to attack directly." he said.

Dark Vlad:( Well, guess it's not just going to be an in and out conversation then.) he said.

Hellblazer and Primak (Rewrited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें