Hellblazer and Primak Movie: Mistress of Death

Start from the beginning

- Y/n Zatara, The Fall(en) Maiden -

Y/n touched her face as she couldn't understand what happened to her, her skin was complely pale like snow, she possessed no more pupils and her hair were whiter than the snow.

Y/n backed away in from the river of blood, before a voice was heard behind her.

???:" You will have to forgive the delay, I just got here..... No, you arrived earlier than expected." he said in amusement.

Y/n turned around to see some sort of demonic jester as she looked at him in confusion.

???:" The name is Pagan, Court Jester to the Prince of Darkness and you're.... No, don't tell me. Let me guess. You're The Hopelessly naive daughter of the King of Ethereal also known as John Zatara and thank god you don't look a thing like him." he said with amusement.

- Pagan, Court Jester of the Second Kingdom -

Y/n:" What have I done to deserve this? If there's anything I've done that has offended the Gods-" she was then interrupted by Pagan who started laughing in amusement.

Pagan:" Oh, please you think that's gonna keep you from burning at the stake. Even if I doubt flames could be able to injure you now." he said with amusement.

Y/n scoffed.

Y/n:" Get away from me, you're disgusting." she said as she walked away however Pagan felt like tormenting her more.

Pagan then turned into Jaune.

Pagan[ Jaune]:" Why didn't you want to leave with me? If we left Atlas together we could have lived happily ever after..... Do you know how much I'm hurting because you." he said sound sad as Y/n stopped for a moment as her expression becames soft for a moment.

Pagan then return back to his original form and started giggling.

Pagan:" Awwww, you have a soft spot for someone." he said with an amused tone.

Y/n close her eyes and walked further.

Y/n:" So this my eternal torment, being stuck here with a bastard like you?" she asked.

Pagan then appeared next to Y/n floating.

Pagan:" Awwww, that's not the proper language a princess should have. And now that you've mentioned it, no. Eternal life was offered to you for a purpouse and who knows if you're able to deal wth your task you'll be reunited with your lover, Jaune Arc. You've already accomplished your first task by acknowledging Surshana as your master and now you'll have to continue his legacy." he told her.

Y/n:" Honor Surshana? Death? I never did that."she denied these accusation.

Pagan:" Oh, your memory must be fuzzy let's make a recap dear. What were the words told you by your mother for protection? You set your own demise that day, dear." he said.