.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beru:" Lady Rose......" the insect familiar said with tearing puppy eyes as he was worried about what she was planning to do.

" the insect familiar said with tearing puppy eyes as he was worried about what she was planning to do

- Beru, the Ant King -

Ruby:" I know it's too dangerous. You guys are worried about my safety. But there are times when you have to take the bully by the horns. That's what my father would've said."she said knowing how dangerous Ombrage was, since she was in possession of Y/n's body.

Igris:" Agreed." he said.

Ruby:" But part of me feels like this is wrong............ that this has happened before......... am I like my mother? Do I have what it takes.......... to be as cruel as she was?" she asked.

Igris:"..................... You're nothing like your mother Lady Rose. This is my opinion." he said.

Ruby:" I still want to know........... why.......... she did that............... Why did she killed Y/n's mother.........." she asked herself, knowing well that the woman that resemble Y/n in her memory was Y/n's mother, but what she wondered was why was Summer was smiling so sadistically.

Like she accomplished something by killing Y/n's mother.

And what are the Empyreans?

Igris, Beru, Tank and her other familiars bowed down to Ruby, showcasing their loyalty to Ruby and that they will stand by her side.

Ruby eyes widen before a calm smile appeared on her face.

Ruby:" Allright." she said with a smile of confidence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruby re-opened her eyes as 4 red glowing wings came out her back with a glowing red halo above her head.

Ombrage smirked.

Ombrage:( Child of Hemera..... What is it that you aim to do?) she thought in her head.

Ruby summoned her all of ther familiars to engage into battle as they gradually began to ecplise the battlefield.