- Cassandra, Witch of the Outworld -

Cassandra:" Why hello there, Pine. It's always good seeing you. You keep looking charming every day." she said with a teasing tone.

Oscar:" Oh, why thank you. I take care of myself. I don't wanna look bad....... when its you. A school locker has a better security, Cassie." he said with a smirk walking around the castle before jumping and laying on the couch.

Oscar then grab a grape from a bowl and ate it.

Cassandra:" So, what are you here for? I know you didn't just pay me a visit for nothing." she said with a teasing tone.

Oscar:" You barely escaped me on the exploding plains of Flioklirim then when I lost your trail in the midst of the Aefiamar I thought I'd never find you after spending a few years infiltrating a cloister of Undead Wizards I acquired some ancient texts which led me to scholars who taught me to translate their language after that it was a simple matter of surviving the afflicted forest and ending up right at your door." he said as Cassandra smirked.

Cassandra:" Not bad for mortal. I underestimated you." she said as her sight moved to Ruby who was standing at the door with an embaressed look on her.

Cassandra:" Who's the little one over there?" she asked as Ruby started stuttering before Oscar spoke up.

Oscar:" That's one of my friends, Ruby Rose. Miss. Rose this is Cassandra, Cassandra this is Mss. Rose."he said as he got up and introduce the two girls to each other.

Cassandra:" Miss. Rose. Oh, you're that Miss. Rose that Pine used to talk about." she said as she went to shake Ruby's hand.

Ruby:" Hehehe, 'used'........... Hehehe...." she laughed akwardly, but in the inside she felt something shattering.

Cassandra:" Big advice, don't fight for fun. Fight to kill. That'll get your way around these lands and beyond." she said with a smile.

Cassandra:" You're rocking that scythe, but you look too lovely, nobody would see you as a threat. Should we make a change of your outfit?" she asked as she snapped her fingers as a 'provocative' costume appear.

 Should we make a change of your outfit?" she asked as she snapped her fingers as a 'provocative' costume appear