North, reins in hand, leans into the wind as the reindeer climb higher.

North:" Hold on everyone, I know a shortcut." he told the Guardians.

Ostara:" Oh strewth, I knew we should have taken the tunnels." she said in despair.

North holds a snow globe up to his face.

North:" I say, Tooth Palace." he said as an image of the Tooth Palace appears inside the snowglobe. North throws the globe into the air and a giant vortex opens.

A surreal light surrounds the sleigh as it hits hyperdrive and gets sucked through the snow-globe portal with a whoosh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sleigh suddenly comes out of hyperdrive at the outskirts of the Tooth Palace. Streaks of black rapidly approaching.

Everyone was in shock at what they were witnessing.

North:" What!?" he asked in shock.

Suddenly our heroes find themselves in the midst of mayhem, as hundreds of Nightmares and terrified Tooth Fairies jet past. It's like a meteor storm. North yanks the reins, and the sleigh veers sharply, dodging the oncoming Nightmares.

 North yanks the reins, and the sleigh veers sharply, dodging the oncoming Nightmares

North:"  What are they!?" he asked in shock.

Weiss now sees that the Nightmares are actually gulping down the fleeing fairies and flying off with them. It's chaos.

Weiss:" They're taking the tooth fairies!" she yelled as she jumped off the Santa sleigh.

Weiss started flying towards a lonely fairy, who was about to get attacked by a Nightmare.

Weiss then started spinning on herself and turned into an Ice Phoenix.